X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch.
    Blew that with a five minute major.
    working on six penalties anyway.
    Last edited by NorthMike; 01-14-2023, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
      Ouch.
      Blew that with a five minute major.
      working on six penalties anyway.
      Huge period here, Maine moves into 8th in hockey East with a win tonight.

Right call on the 5 minute penalty. It wasn’t a vicious play by Sirota but the way he went into the boards it had to be 5 minutes.

Comment

• Does the UML dman get an assist on Poisson’s goal? You won’t see a dumber play all year.

Nice to get the split. I wouldn’t call it a great
        performance but a win is a win.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Keith must be one proud papa tonight. Quality win. First victory over Lowell since before the pandemic.

Comment

• Nice win!! Who said they cant finish it.

Comment

• Great win, night and day from Friday. I was was surprised to see the sustain Maine had in Lowells zone and how they got inside Lowells D. They got a lot of chances as a result. Barr pushed the right buttons and Maine responded.

Had a chance at 6 goals anyway. I think its safe to say Maine keeps moving forward, not perfect but going forward just the same.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• I caught the end of the UConn game yesterday in their new rink, it looks awesome. Also saw some pics of the new rink at Sacred Heart, which looks sharp as well.

I’ll always consider the Alfond the greatest place to catch a game but those new buildings surely do look nice. At the end of the day, I think we’re doing the right thing with Alfond money by upgrading the entrance/concourse and player facilities. However, seeing the new rinks makes those upgrades more important than ever.

Sacred heart has to be in the conversation for hockey east expansion, I always figured it would be Quinnipiac but they seem content and why shouldn’t they be? They’re the number 1 team in the country. Given the new rink at Sacred Heart, they’d fit in facilities wise and geographically they make sense.

Comment

• Going to the game tomorrow night, will be my second time seeing them this year. Hopefully its a better outcome than the first time I saw them at Lawler.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                    Going to the game tomorrow night, will be my second time seeing them this year. Hopefully its a better outcome than the first time I saw them at Lawler.
                    No expectations here, BU is very good.
                    We are taking a drive down for saturday game though.
                    Last edited by NorthMike; 01-20-2023, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

No expectations here, BU is very good.
                      We are taking a drive down for saturday game though.
                      Fixed your post. Yes, Maine will have their hands full. A split would be great!!

Comment

• Should be a fun series this weekend, BU has a great team but I don’t expect Maine to be intimidated.

A split this weekend would be awesome but I think even taking a single point would be a success. I hate to get into moral victory land but keeping the games close should give this team some confidence in case we end up in a playoff matchup with BU.

Comment

• Just before puck drop, not a ton of people here but starting to fill in. Decent showing from the BU students.

Comment

• Ticky tacky call 10 seconds in sends the Terriers to the PP and Maine to the penalty kill.

Comment

• Terriers cash in the opportunity for an early lead.

Comment

• nice start 1 zip bu.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X