• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what Maine needs.....

https://twitter.com/PentictonVees/st...02482036350977

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
      Can't wait to see them in Orono
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post

That third period was especially brutal. Dump and chase where Lowell would just out muscle Maine forecheckers to every puck and make Maine skate 200 feet just to do it again.

Kind of shocked Barr didn't recognize and adjust to that just simply not working and try to beat Lowell into the zone with speed.
        Im getting tired of the dump and chase, was hoping that would/will change. Lowell skated the puck into their offensive zone with ease right along the boards mostly. Maine couldnt do it they got stacked up at the line too well. Lowell used their size advantage, big guys who can skate and have good puck skills.
        Oh well, maybe some luck tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
          He wont have that much time in D1 to size up a sog but at least it went where intended and not into the glass. A welcome addition!
          Last edited by NorthMike; 01-14-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• After I post this Maine will probably score six goals tonight but would like to see them go back to the old first and second lines. I can understand and appreciate spreading out the scorers but for me having a better top two lines is the way to go.

The kid who just committed looks decent. Maybe Barr is going in a different direction recruiting wise and if he is that is a very good thing. Maine needs guys who can score much more than hard workers.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              After I post this Maine will probably score six goals tonight but would like to see them go back to the old first and second lines. I can understand and appreciate spreading out the scorers but for me having a better top two lines is the way to go.

The kid who just committed looks decent. Maybe Barr is going in a different direction recruiting wise and if he is that is a very good thing. Maine needs guys who can score much more than hard workers.
              When was the last time Maine scored 6 goals? : )

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

When was the last time Maine scored 6 goals? : )
                I’m pretty sure it was the BU game on senior night last year. That might be the only time in the last decade.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Can't wait to see them in Orono
                  Spent some YouTube time watching highlights of his goals. He is quickly developing to a point where we might only have him a year or two. He is also adding size to his frame.
                  Works well with his smaller brother…
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

• I had to turn the sound off after that goal

Comment

I’m pretty sure it was the BU game on senior night last year. That might be the only time in the last decade.
                      I remember getting to do the "Touchdown Black Bears" chant a few times here and there from the balcony as a student (2016-2020). A few "Extra Points" too.

Comment

• Holy crap 3- 0, unreal offense out of the bears tonight

Comment

After I post this Maine will probably score six goals tonight .
                          Halfway there.

Comment

• 3-1 now

Comment

• Great start, using their speed to attack. Fingernails on chalkboard announcing….
                              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                              Just win.....

Comment

Maine put up eight on Boston U that night. That followed six goal performances vs Merrimack and New Hampshire earlier last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X