• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post
    • Justin Michaelian, Sr., Ferris State → Maine
    Looked at the spreadsheet again and noticed his brother, Brendon Michaelian, is also in the transfer portal out of Ferris, he's a defenseman. You inevitably have to wonder if they are a package deal together or not, maybe they'll both head up here for next year.

Leave a comment:

• Puckstopper467
    replied
    the portal is not the answer

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post
    22-27-49 in 99 GP in college. Only 47 PIM. 6'0, 191 lbs. 23 of those points were this past year, and he wore an A for Ferris. Could be a good depth piece, have never seen him play but based on what I can tell I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Jackcurtis23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied
    Originally posted by Tango View Post
    For anyone that watched the Beanpot this year. That goalie that made like 500 saves for NU has hit the transfer portal. He would look good in Blue!

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...semptimphelter
    Definitely!

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied
    Josh Nadeau was named team MVP and Bradley Nadeau was named team Rookie of the Year for the Penticton Vees.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    For anyone that watched the Beanpot this year. That goalie that made like 500 saves for NU has hit the transfer portal. He would look good in Blue!

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...semptimphelter

Leave a comment:

• Jackcurtis23
    replied
    According to the portal spreadsheet attached to this thread, looks like Dawe to UCONN. Good luck to him.

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied
    Guys....please don't depend on Larry Mahoney for current, correct or up-to-date information. That is a fools errand.

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    Kyle McClellan is in the transfer portal. Should he be on Maine’s roster next year??? Could he take them over 500???

https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...kyle-mcclellan

Last edited by Tango; 03-23-2022, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jackcurtis23
    replied
    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

https://twitter.com/MaineIceHockey/s...8Nq_adnnQ&s=19

This makes me think he'll still be here this fall and the article just omitted him for whatever reason.
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post
    All good news in that article, no mention of Hopkins or Nadeau, I’m wondering if the news of Sirota and Hebert coming back has pushed them out a year? Might be a little disappointing if true but they’ll just be more ready come next season.

Sirota coming back is massive, this team might be better than we originally thought. Cleaning house is a good thing, it will give these young guys an opportunity to play right away.

I honestly don’t get the Fortier hate on here, we haven’t even given him, Alfie and Barr a chance to bring in a recruiting class yet. From what we have committed, they look like they’ve done a great job with what was available.
    https://twitter.com/MaineIceHockey/s...8Nq_adnnQ&s=19

This makes me think he'll still be here this fall and the article just omitted him for whatever reason.

Leave a comment:

• FLHockeyMom
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I hope Hopkins and Nadeau aren’t thinking about going elsewhere. It’s odd they were announced a couple months ago and now nothing. I also noticed Parker Lindauer wasn’t one of the names mentioned. Maybe Maine has cut ties with him?
    Lindauer had a Maine logo beside his name on USHL Muskegon's Sat., 03/19 line chart.

Leave a comment:

• BlackBearFan19
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I hope Hopkins and Nadeau aren’t thinking about going elsewhere. It’s odd they were announced a couple months ago and now nothing. I also noticed Parker Lindauer wasn’t one of the names mentioned. Maybe Maine has cut ties with him?

I also noticed Poissant is not coming back. I thought he had some decent tools and wouldn’t have minded him sticking around. Next year is probably going to be pretty ugly when you consider the schedule will likely be tougher than it was this year.
    That’s always a risk with holding guys back and we saw it burn Red quite a few times. For one, I don’t think we should rely too much on Larry’s article, there could have been omissions just because he forgot to add them. The schedule is what it is, the schedule was middle of the road this year and will likely be the same next year. Denver and Penn state?, Union, quinnipiac?. Those would be my guesses.

More than likely Barr wants them to mature. Hopkins isn’t even 18 for another month and he’s in his first junior season. He’s had a great season and will likely be drafted but I think Barr will probably wait till he sees what’s available through transfers etc. Nadeau won’t be 19 till late October so he’s probably another guy who Barr is waiting on. Personally, I’d like to see Nadeau come this year and Hopkins fill Sirota’s spot next year.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied

I also noticed Poissant is not coming back. I thought he had some decent tools and wouldn’t have minded him sticking around. Next year is probably going to be pretty ugly when you consider the schedule will likely be tougher than it was this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X