The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AMC View Post
    Anyone pay attention to high school hockey? What the heck happened to St. Dom’s? 1-18 this year?
    You just hate to see it. #NeverGraduate

Comment

• Just read Larry Mahoney’s article about senior night. Dawe’s comments definitely make it sound like he’s moving on after this season.
      Hebert, JSS and Sirota are not quoted. Those are the 4 guys who I would suspect being invited back. However, at this point it seems likely that they all move on. Hebert is the one I question because I can’t imagine him transferring for a second time, either pro or back to Maine you would think.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post
        Just read Larry Mahoney’s article about senior night. Dawe’s comments definitely make it sound like he’s moving on after this season.
        Hebert, JSS and Sirota are not quoted. Those are the 4 guys who I would suspect being invited back. However, at this point it seems likely that they all move on. Hebert is the one I question because I can’t imagine him transferring for a second time, either pro or back to Maine you would think.
        Hebert turns 25 in May so probably will either play pro next year or start his post playing career. I’d be surprised if any of the nine they are honoring come back.

For the non seniors I would anticipate two or three move on.

Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Hebert turns 25 in May so probably will either play pro next year or start his post playing career. I’d be surprised if any of the nine they are honoring come back.

For the non seniors I would anticipate two or three move on.
          Yeah you’re probably right about Hebert and the others. Might hurt us in the win column next year but I think it should accelerate the rebuild overall.

Juniors - I expect Poisson, Drobot, Thiessen, Bisson and Bruneski all to be back. Fawcett is a question mark.
          Sophomores - Breen, Houle and Ostman will be but Mulera and Poissant are question marks, if they come back, they’ll both be battling for playing time.
          Freshmen - Breazeale, Renwick and Duerr will be back and should play a big role. Gould is a question mark and based on the incoming defensemen, he’s going to have to take a big step to make the lineup. There’s some talent there but Barr might be more likely to roll the dice on “his” guys.

There’s going to be some serious competition for playing time next year with all the freshmen especially on the defense.
          Last edited by BlackBearFan19; 03-04-2022, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Clipping, good grief

Comment

• Another penalty. Here comes another BU goal

Comment

• Maine is horrible.

Comment

• 4 penalties all taken by seniors. Can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

Comment

• Who is playing?

Comment

• 1-0

Comment

• 3-0. Good things to come in Orono.

Comment

• BU doesnt look sharp at all, lazy actually.

4-0 wow

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                            BU doesnt look sharp at all, lazy actually.

4-0 wow
                            This has escalated quickly lol

Comment

• 6-0.

Comment

• It's as though they play one game a weekend.
                                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X