Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slowe
    replied
    Agreed on it being good for Huntsville. They’ve said they won’t continue unless they get into a conference. That’s because they need home games. I really hope they get into a conference, but I wonder even if they didn’t could surviving as an independent be easier with a few others in the same boat? I’d hope they could naturally get a few home games with existing schools with a travel incentive. Add in home and homes should both Lindenwood and Tennessee State actually launch, is that somewhat workable?

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Husky
    replied
    This could be good news for UAH, if they can hold out that long. It could give them a viable travel partner and make home games more attractive.

Leave a comment:

• slowe
    started a topic Tennessee State considering DI ice hockey

Tennessee State considering DI ice hockey

TSU considering starting DI ice hockey program

https://www.nashvillepost.com/sports...6bad5f895.html

“The school will reportedly announce soon announce plans to conduct a feasibility study with the goal of determining the viability of starting a hockey program at TSU as well as how much fundraising would need to be done. If officials push on from there, TSU's would be the first Division I hockey team in the history of the country's Historically Black Colleges and Universities.“
Working...
X