RPI 2020 Off-season Overtime (Part II): The Hunt for Red October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
    Sounding like Ben Barr is the hire for Maine. It'll be interesting to see what he can accomplish there
    What, Mongo's not interested?

Comment

Today is 12 May 2021. There are 143 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post

What, Mongo's not interested?
        Mongo's been exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post

Mongo's been exposed.
          Bigly.

Comment

Sounding like Ben Barr is the hire for Maine. It'll be interesting to see what he can accomplish there
            It's official: https://goblackbears.com/news/2021/5...key-coach.aspx

Comment

Ben Barr as head coach with Ken Ralph as AD. Looks like RPI Northeast...

Comment

Congrats to Ben Barr. It's a good thing that Coach Smith did well in 2019-20, or I would be still quite mad that we didn't select Barr.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 13 May 2021. There are 142 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Congrats to Ben Barr. It's a good thing that Coach Smith did well in 2019-20, or I would be still quite mad that we didn't select Barr.
                    Some of us haven't gotten over it RB ... Best of luck to Benny in his new gig. ..hopefully we can schedule some game vs. Maine.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by 25+years View Post
                      I am very much looking forward to October. I think we all need to keep in mind that many other teams are in the exact same position we are. I’d like to suggest that , despite what many people think, I think RPI should give away RPI hockey masks at the first men’s and women’s games next fall. I have missed the action, but I have not missed the 2-4 week annual chest cold I did not get this past year because of wearing a mask and socially distancing. I plan on wearing a mask at the games. I simply don’t want to have to sit home because I am sick, Covid , a cold, the flu, whatever.
                      I would agree with you but point out the notable exception that RPI players were prohibited from gathering, working out or SKATING....which was NOT the case at most of the other schools that did not play a schedule this year. That has been and continues to be my issue with RPI. I have no problem with and will never take exception to anyone choosing to wear a mask, but am sure as heck not interested in continuing to wear one. That's why I got vaccinated.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

I would agree with you but point out the notable exception that RPI players were prohibited from gathering, working out or SKATING....which was NOT the case at most of the other schools that did not play a schedule this year. That has been and continues to be my issue with RPI. I have no problem with and will never take exception to anyone choosing to wear a mask, but am sure as heck not interested in continuing to wear one. That's why I got vaccinated.
                        i bought a nice Puckman mask a while back. I'd like to wear it at a game. :-)
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Scott Moser has apparently applied for the UVM head-coach vacancy.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Scott Moser has apparently applied for the UVM head-coach vacancy.
                            Did you mean to say has applied. don`t see where the mens position is open.
                            Last edited by jstadts; 05-13-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post

Did you mean to say has applied. don`t see where the mens position is open.
                              He meant assistant coach

Comment

He meant assistant coach
                                Yes. I misread the tweet.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X