Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    Bad blood between Red and Cav? What happened? I watched that game and don't really remember anything like that.
    According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.
      Iím going on hearsay as well, but I believe there was a shove between assistants. Things calmed down, but thereís no love lost between these two programs. Should be an intense weekend.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Beauty View Post
        Iím going on hearsay as well, but I believe there was a shove between assistants. Things calmed down, but thereís no love lost between these two programs. Should be an intense weekend.
        My guess has something to do with UConn taking Capone?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.
          If this happened, wouldn't the league hand out a reprimand or two?
          Or maybe they did not publicly.

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

            Originally posted by Beauty View Post
            I’m going on hearsay as well, but I believe there was a shove between assistants. Things calmed down, but there’s no love lost between these two programs. Should be an intense weekend.
            Old Time Hockey...about time.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

              Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.
              I read it on Maine facebook page, I'm confident it happened based on what was said but I didn't see it either
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

              Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                If this happened, wouldn't the league hand out a reprimand or two?
                Or maybe they did not publicly.
                My guess would be that the commissioner addressed it, either letters of reprimand or verbal communication.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Old Time Hockey...about time.
                  Amen! Nothing like a little bad blood to spice up the weekend.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                    Call me a realist, but I'd be happy with a split this weekend. After two weeks off, playing in Orono, 2 points would be satisfactory for this fan.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                      House $ now. This team is good. They are very skilled, they possess the puck well and tonight they dominated. UMaine scored on a turnover and a PP. Otherwise it was all UConn. Good start, letís get it done tomorrow.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                        Young skilled team coming together at the right time.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                          Originally posted by Elbowing View Post
                          Young skilled team coming together at the right time.
                          I always have thought that Cavanaugh would get UConn to Boston before Gendron got Maine there. Each coach was hired at the same time. If UConn can win or tie tomorrow night they are a step closer to the Garden. Good players, especially the one from Maine tonight.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                            Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                            I always have thought that Cavanaugh would get UConn to Boston before Gendron got Maine there. Each coach was hired at the same time. If UConn can win or tie tomorrow night they are a step closer to the Garden. Good players, especially the one from Maine tonight.
                            Unfortunately the road is still uphill after tonight with BU and UMass looming, but great to see the young team playing well (at least for me anyway).

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                              Another tough loss. Their last 3 losses by 1 goal and dominated play. This team will make the playoffs and I wouldnít want to play them!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

                                Tough loss against Maine. A very good young team that should improve next year and compete for post season play. Classy move by Vomacka going to Maine's circle after the game and congratulating them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X