Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I entered my predications above.
    BTW, the USHL Phase 1 draft is Wednesday and Phase 2 on Thursday. That will probably modify some of my predictions.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I entered my predications above.
      Do you mind posting the article that said he was returning? I must have missed that

Comment

• I found out what happened with Watson. He broke either his foot or his leg and was going to miss the entire month of the BCHL season because of it. It served no purpose for Coquitlam to keep him on the roster with that. Hopefully he'll be ready to play by August when practice starts

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

Do you mind posting the article that said he was returning? I must have missed that
          IIRC, it was mentioned in a game article. A quick look and I didn't find it. It could have been wishful thinking on the team's part.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
            I found out what happened with Watson. He broke either his foot or his leg and was going to miss the entire month of the BCHL season because of it. It served no purpose for Coquitlam to keep him on the roster with that. Hopefully he'll be ready to play by August when practice starts
            I wonder if something similar happened to Brackett.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Might be a little too early to say this, but I'm going to say it anyways. The 2022 freshman class could be a program changer.

If Brown goes back, that's a 4 star with an extremely tantalizing skill set with another year to hone his game. Brown's power forward and goal scoring profile will be great for RPI when he comes.
              Ciccarello has one of the best skill sets that Smith has recruited. If he puts it all together, you're looking at an All-ECAC player as an upperclassmen. His size, speed, strength, shooting, and puck possession combination is rare.
              Bourgault is similar to Ciccarello except he is even younger. He had a decent first year in the BCHL, and I expect him to put up some big numbers next season.
              Hotson had a point per game as a 17 year old in his first year of junior hockey. Even though it's the NCDC, that's certainly a positive. I hope he moves up to the BCHL.
              Itagaki had close to a point per game in the NAHL this year as an 18 year old. I think that'll be good enough to get him the USHL next year and put up solid numbers. His skill set reminds me of Hayhurst, although I don't think he'll be quite as good at RPI as Hayhurst was.
              Leibold started off hot and then fell off, not sure why that was. The skill and speed are there though, and he's good at creating off the rush. Probably needs to get stronger if I had to guess.
              McDonald is a potential draft pick. His size, strength and skating profile is outstanding, and he is going to be an outstanding shutdown dman. If he can develop his offense, he's another player who has sky high potential.
              Muzzatti is a very unique player with size and skill. I think he is still pretty raw, but I am intrigued to see what type of player he becomes. He's the type of player whose development could go many different ways.
              Smolinski is a great offensive defenseman. I am hoping he'll be able to replace what Babichuk brought to the table. Having more than 0.5 PPG in the NAHL as a 17 year old is outstanding though. I think he's a lock to move up to the USHL, and I am also high on his potential.

Fawkes is going to be parked on the bench the entirety of his RPI career if he comes. I would be surprised if Babich came in 2022.

Comment

• Wednesday’s game(s)

Brackett & Leibold vs Smolinski http://nahl.com/game-center/#/game-summary/31843

I will post the summary(ies) whenever. : eek :

The USHL Phase 1 draft today is for players born in 2005 only. That includes no current RPI recruits. Thursday's Phase 2 draft is for anyone not currently property of a USHL team, i.e. 2001 or younger.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Mason Klee's brother David Klee was selected in the 3rd round of the USHL Phase 1 Draft by Waterloo

Comment

• On Wednesday, the Johnstown Tomahawks lost to the Maryland Black Bears 3-2. Max Smolinski did not dress. Jack Brackett is still out injured. Reid Leibold had no points or penalties. 3 SOGs. Maryland leads the best-of-5 playoff series 2-1. http://nahl.com/game-center/#/game-summary/31843

Smolinski's playoff line is now 2-1-0-1-4.
                    His total is 35-2-15-17-16.
                    Brackett's playoff line is now 0-0-0-0-0.
                    His total is 13-5-0-5-10.
                    Leibold's playoff line is now 3-0-0-0-0.
                    His total is 44-7-11-18-40.
                    Johnstown only dressed 5 D. MS is probably injured or sick.
                    RL mentioned in a tweet https://***********/BlackBearsNAHL/s...11075840303107.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-27-2021, 12:00 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Code:
                       # Name                 Ps Team (League)                       Gm- G- A-  P- PM Next Gm
                       8 Jack Agnew           RD Boston College (HEA)                 6- 0- 0-  0-  0 season over
                       7 Kareem Al-Azem       RD Rockets Hockey Club 16U             68- 3-28- 31-  x
                       6                         Morristown-Beard HS (MCSSIHL)        5- 2- 2-  4-  2
                                                 total                               73- 5-30- 35-  x season over
                      28 Alexander Babich      C South Shore Kings (NCDC)            37- 5- 7- 12- 19
                                                 playoffs                             3- 0- 1-  1-  0
                                                 total                               40- 5- 8- 13- 19 season over
                      19 Anthony Baxter        D Massachusetts Lowell (HEA)          16- 3- 2-  5- 25 season over
                      13 Mathieu Bourgault    LW Salmon Arm Silverbacks (BCHL)       16- 2- 5-  7- 10 season over
                      24 Jack Brackett        LW Maryland Black Bears (NAHL)         13- 5- 0-  5- 10 reg season over
                                                 playoffs                             0- 0- 0-  0-  0 05/27/21
                                                 total                               13- 5- 0-  5- 10
                      15 Finn Brown           RW Alberni Valley Bulldogs (BCHL)      20- 4- 6- 10- 13 season over
                      10 Danny Ciccarello     RW Salmon Arm Silverbacks (BCHL)       18- 3- 4-  7-  6 season over
                      51 Zach Dubinsky         C Omaha Lancers (USHL)                32-14-19- 33- 37
                                                 playoffs                             2- 0- 0-  0-  2
                                                 total                               34-14-19- 33- 39 season over
                       8 Eric Fawkes           C Northeast Generals (NAHL)           10- 1- 2-  3- 31 not on team
                      44 Tyler Hotson         LW Islanders Hockey Club (NCDC)        10- 2- 8- 10-  6
                                                 playoffs                             5- 0- 0-  0-  2
                                                 total                               15- 2- 8- 10-  8 season over
                      18 Max Itagaki          RW Janesville Jets (NAHL)              39-11-20- 31- 10 reg season over
                                                 playoffs                             2- 0- 1-  1-  4 05/28/21
                                                 total                               41-11-21- 32- 14
                      20 Jakob Lee             F Merrimack College (HEA)             13- 0- 0-  0- 10 season over
                      15 Reid Leibold          C Maryland Black Bears (NAHL)         41- 7-11- 18- 40 reg season over
                                                 playoffs                             3- 0- 0-  0-  0 05/27/21
                                                 total                               44- 7-11- 18- 40
                      18 Ottoville Leppanen   LW S-Keikko (Suomi-sarja)               8- 8- 7- 15-  0 season over
                       6 Hunter McDonald      LD Omaha Lancers (USHL)                36- 2- 3-  5- 96
                                                 playoffs                             2- 0- 0-  0-  2
                                                 total                               38- 2- 3-  5- 98 season over
                      25 Sutter Muzzatti       C Austin Bruins (NAHL)                30- 5- 8- 13- 18 season over
                      55                         USNTDP 18U (USHL and other)          1- 1- 0-  1-  0
                                                 total                               31- 6- 8- 14- 18
                      20 Henri Schreifels      C Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL)           20-12- 9- 21- 12 season over
                      28 Max Smolinski        RD Tri-City Storm (USHL)                2- 0- 0-  0-  0
                       4                         Johnstown Tomahawks (NAHL)          31- 1-15- 16- 12 reg season over
                                                 playoffs                             2- 1- 0-  1-  4 05/27/21
                                                 total                               35- 2-15- 17- 16
                      13 T.J. Walsh           LW Northeastern University (HEA)       15- 0- 3-  3-  2 season over
                      30 Jack Watson           G Coquitlam Express (BCHL)            0- 0-0-x.xx-.xxx not on team
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I will post all RPI USHL hockey Phase 2 draft selections.

The USHL hockey Phase 2 draft will be posted here https://ushl2draft.rinknet.com/.

Neutral Zone will be commenting on the selections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJlaN2KuAY.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Thursday’s game(s)

Brackett & Leibold vs Smolinski http://nahl.com/game-center/#/game-summary/31844

I will post the summary(ies) whenever. : eek :
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I will post all RPI USHL hockey Phase 2 draft selections.

The USHL hockey Phase 2 draft will be posted here https://ushl2draft.rinknet.com/.

Neutral Zone will be commenting on the selections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJlaN2KuAY.
                            Eligible players are:
                            Kareem Alazem
                            Xander Babich
                            Mathieu Bourgault
                            Finn Brown
                            Danny Ciccarello
                            Eric Fawkes
                            Tyler Hotson
                            Max Itagaki
                            Reid Leibold
                            Sutter Muzzatti

Smolinski is still an affiliate I believe. I expect Itagaki and Leibold to be selected. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the canadian players that I have pegged for the BCHL are also selected.

Comment

• Sutter Muzzatti Selected 1st in Round 7 (#93) by Youngstown

https://***********/YtownPhantoms/st...04818782953473
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-27-2021, 02:56 PM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Sutter Muzzatti is the first off the board! Round 7 Pick 93 to the Youngstown Phantoms

Comment

Working...
                                X