Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Offseason 2021: Regression to the mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea that UW has the most Stanley Cup winners out of college hockey until I saw it on the tweeter. Awesome.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I had no idea that UW has the most Stanley Cup winners out of college hockey until I saw it on the tweeter. Awesome.
      Yeah, that struck me as odd as well. Figured some other programs would have had more winners in their alumni.
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Let's keep the thread on hockey. If you want to talk Coronavirus, take it to the appropriate threads for that.
        Yes thank you. Please keep the crazy talk to other threads.

Comment

N/C games known to date: MTU at home, @ St. Cloud, Yale and either Bowling Green/Providence.

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post

Yes thank you. Please keep the crazy talk to other threads.
            Must’ve really struck a cord with the snowflakes. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              N/C games known to date: MTU at home, @ St. Cloud, Yale and either Bowling Green/Providence.
              No idea what the road record there is but it feels like recent history we always lose @ SCSU.

Comment

Caufield made/is making his playoff debut. Habs currently down 2-1 in the 3rd.

Comment

Laatsch and Rowe are now ranked in the NHL draft rankings, Grannon and Moravoc have dropped off. Ceulemans, Palodichuk, Levandowski, Brown and Martin are also ranked.

Comment

Caufield the primary assist on Suzuki's OT winner. 2-on-0 and Caufield passed it :O!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                      Caufield the primary assist on Suzuki's OT winner. 2-on-0 and Caufield passed it :O!
                      Nice stick work to get the turnover on the other end too.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I wonder with the lads returning to the KC this year if the sheet size have any effect on them. It probably would be hard to discern with so many changes on the roster.

Comment

Any comments on King Barry's replacement Chris McIntosh? I think it's status quo and probably why no big names joined in the application process.
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

My first thought was, "Yay! Another football guy."

I don't see much changing in the department.
                            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              Any comments on King Barry's replacement Chris McIntosh? I think it's status quo and probably why no big names joined in the application process.
                              He didn't know the proper pronunciation of Meghan Duggan's name. His salary is like $500,000 less than BA's, more money for hockey!

Comment

Hi boys....its been a while. I hope you're all doing well, vaxxed, and sans masks.
                                Hot `nuff fer ya?

As I whine and feel sorry for myself because of my annual June NW Ontario fishing trip getting canceled for the 2nd consecutive year AND Im going to a graduation party this weekend in Manitowoc for my sister's .......GRAND-daughter (getting old, eh?).

Now, why the hell cant any of my teams win anything anymore?

*Packers? Early exit.
                                *Badger hockey? Early exit.
                                *Badger football? Poof.
                                *Thank God I dont care about the Brewers or Bucks.
                                *Now tonight the Golden Knights stop my Avalanche halfway down the hill.

Not the end of the world, we're accustomed to it, right?

Seriously, hoping you all are doing well. Enjoy a few more weeks of the NHL..
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X