Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Offseason 2021: Regression to the mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First goal for Cole Caufield. First of many.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      First goal for Cole Caufield. First of many.
      Robbie Beydoun also got the start for the Iowa Wild, a 5-2 win.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        Robbie Beydoun also got the start for the Iowa Wild, a 5-2 win.
        Rumpel is on loan to Iowa. Have 2 former UW goalies ever been on the same team?
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

2 nights in a row, Caufield scores the OT winner (his first and second NHL goals):

1. https://twitter.com/HeresYourReplay/...69886835138564

2. https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1389396548480651265
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
            2 nights in a row, Caufield scores the OT winner (his first and second NHL goals):

1. https://twitter.com/HeresYourReplay/...69886835138564

2. https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1389396548480651265
            Kid might have a future in the game.

Comment

The Rangers have fired Dan Quinn.....I'd be intrigued by a TG for Quinn deal.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, we'll get let inside the KC in the fall. There's a lot that can go wrong in the next 4 months though. I wonder if there will be enough non-vacciners to keep the covid numbers high enough to freak out Dane county leaders. On the plus side, Dane county is probably the most shot up county percentage-wise in the state. I'd bet my county, Dodge, is the least.

Comment

Hopefully the vaccine numbers mean it’ll be back to somewhat normal soon
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    Maybe, just maybe, we'll get let inside the KC in the fall. There's a lot that can go wrong in the next 4 months though. I wonder if there will be enough non-vacciners to keep the covid numbers high enough to freak out Dane county leaders. On the plus side, Dane county is probably the most shot up county percentage-wise in the state. I'd bet my county, Dodge, is the least.
                    If people aren’t getting the vaccine then that’s their choice. The vulnerable are realistically the ones that should be vaccinated as the vaccine only protects the person who got it. I won’t be getting it, but I’m young enough where I’m more likely to die in a car accident than from Covid.

Comment

If people aren’t getting the vaccine then that’s their choice. The vulnerable are realistically the ones that should be vaccinated as the vaccine only protects the person who got it. I won’t be getting it, but I’m young enough where I’m more likely to die in a car accident than from Covid.
                      Let's keep the thread on hockey. If you want to talk Coronavirus, take it to the appropriate threads for that.

Comment

Let's keep the thread on hockey. If you want to talk Coronavirus, take it to the appropriate threads for that.
                        It does relate to hockey? See above in regards to attendance at the KC. I believe I saw the admin has basically already said they plan on full capacity for football games.

Comment

It does relate to hockey? See above in regards to attendance at the KC. I believe I saw the admin has basically already said they plan on full capacity for football games.
                          Talking about hockey related items for it should be fine, but opinion-based commentary about who can get what from the virus is another matter altogether.

Comment

Talking about hockey related items for it should be fine, but opinion-based commentary about who can get what from the virus is another matter altogether.
                            The admin can’t force people to get the vaccine and they’re in the business of making money. It’ll be open just like NHL rinks (at least).

Comment

Gwhinwi, I shared your spreadsheets on Buckyville, I hope that was ok.....
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Gwhinwi, I shared your spreadsheets on Buckyville, I hope that was ok.....
                                Totally fine. I haven't ever gone to those forums.

I still need to work on updating them for next season. It's just hard to see what is what at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X