Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Offseason 2021: Regression to the mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Hi - Looking for some Badgers jersey help. Does anyone know what games the team wore the white jerseys with the script "Badgers" across the front? They used a MASSIVE thick number font on the back and had arched multi-color names. I believe the team normally wore these special jerseys for their various holiday tourney appearances, but this dates back to either 03-04 or 04-05 right on the edge of digital photography taking over and I can't find any game photos of them. Feel free to message me direct if you like as I don't mean to clutter up your thread, just need some info.
    Thanks!
    They wore them for a few seasons I think, but one specific game that stands out is the Lambeau outdoor game during the 2005-06 title season.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Carson Bantle transfers to Wisconsin. Had 2g 1a in 19gp for Michigan Tech last season.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        Carson Bantle transfers to Wisconsin. Had 2g 1a in 19gp for Michigan Tech last season.
        Wisconsin kid, coming home. I like that.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Nice to have a local kid but how likely is he to crack the lineup?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Nice to have a local kid but how likely is he to crack the lineup?
            Well, he is only 19 and will be a Sophomore. Seems like a 4 year kid who did put up some numbers earlier.

Comment

3 years left, a Yotes 5th rounder, from Onalaska, surely he knows Gorniac. He must fit the mold TG is trying to fill.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Caufield is playing in his first game for Montreal tonight.

Comment

Took a lot of shots. Played on the 2nd PP if I interpreted correctly. Awesome for Cole!

Comment

TG gets the annual extension, no shocker there. I remain hopeful that they change the mean.

Comment

Captain Tarek Baker!

Comment

Captain Tarek Baker!
                        Good for him! Glad to see the local kid getting that honor.

Comment

Captain Tarek Baker!
                          https://twitter.com/ToddMilewski/sta...10156512169993

Alt Captains: Inamoto, Caufield, Mersch, Ahcan

That's a lot of alternates....
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

https://twitter.com/ToddMilewski/sta...10156512169993

Alt Captains: Inamoto, Caufield, Mersch, Ahcan

That's a lot of alternates....
                            Wonder if alternates depend on home/away games. Regardless, I feel like this is a pretty strong leadership group.

Comment

Article on T-Bake said that the other Dooghe was not coming back. I'm not sure if we knew that or not.

Comment

Milewski mentioned it in an article (or was it a tweet?) some time back. Around the time TPB signed his AHL deal, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X