CCHA v2.0 - BGSU FSU LSSU MTU NMU w/ BSU MSU & Special Guests - The Tommies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    MTU has allowed 1 pp goal in the last 27 games...
    I wish we could find a way to make the offense equally stellar. Since the WI series Tech is averaging 1.6 goals per game. At some point Tech needs to find some consistent scoring. Can't put it all on the D and net minders to win games 2-1 and 1-0.
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• What an embarrassing display by Tech last night. With Don Lucia in the building, the video was atrocious. The officials microphones were completely useless & then, at the end of OT, the video review equipment cut out. Finally, the officials didn't bother to either explain the review or even make the "good goal" signal - instead, they simply finished the review, and skated off the ice. I can hope Don is raising hell, but I doubt it.
      Last edited by moose97; 11-13-2021, 12:01 PM.
      Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
      B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
      CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
      ECAC:
      HEA: UMass
      NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
      Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

I saw a stat today from CHN which I'd like to put out there again. MTU has allowed 1 pp goal in the last 27 games and has killed 61 of the last 62, and 98 of the last 103.
        Also, lol at your timing

AHA:
        ECAC:

Comment

• Originally posted by moose97 View Post
          What an embarrassing display by Tech last night. With Don Lucia in the building, the video was atrocious. The officials microphones were completely useless & then, at the end of OT, the video review equipment cut out.
          I don’t know why, but that was an NMU / Marquette crew announcing the game in Houghton (Flo sports video cast)
          Go Huskies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redridge View Post
            I don’t know why, but that was an NMU / Marquette crew announcing the game in Houghton (Flo sports video cast)
            The video quality has zero to do with the announcers. I didn't say anything about the announcers. The VIDEO sucked. Choppy feed.. Out of focus. White balance way off. Way to miss the point of my initial post.

AHA:
            ECAC:

Comment

The video quality has zero to do with the announcers. I didn't say anything about the announcers. The VIDEO sucked. Choppy feed.. Out of focus. White balance way off. Way to miss the point of my initial post.
              I didn’t miss it. It was not a Tech video feed. Marquette channel 6 production, as far as I could tell. I would be shocked if the TV station came in and used all of Tech’s stuff.
              Go Huskies!

Comment

I didn’t miss it. It was not a Tech video feed. Marquette channel 6 production, as far as I could tell. I would be shocked if the TV station came in and used all of Tech’s stuff.
                Obviously, because today's game is the polar opposite. Not at all choppy. No white balance issues (which Tech has at EVERY game). No focus issues. Let's see. TV6 involved in both games. One has **** video. The other doesn't. How could that possibly be?

AHA:
                ECAC:

Comment

Obviously, because today's game is the polar opposite. Not at all choppy. No white balance issues (which Tech has at EVERY game). No focus issues. Let's see. TV6 involved in both games. One has **** video. The other doesn't. How could that possibly be?
                  I understand your anger. If I had to listen to those Northern announcers every game I’d just shoot myself.
                  Go Huskies!

Comment

I understand your anger. If I had to listen to those Northern announcers every game I’d just shoot myself.
                    Dave Danis? Yeah. He sucks. So does Dirk. So do the TV6 idiots. Again, deflecting. Not the issue at hand.

AHA:
                    ECAC:

Comment

• I agree the Tech video feed this year, for some reason is lousy. It has improved but it's still lousy. NMU's was better admittedly. Let's hope it gets better as time goes by.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• While we're ragging on announcers, the Minnesota State guy is a trip (not in a good way). Monotone voice throughout the play-by-play except when he screams "GOOOOAAAALLLL" at the top of his lungs which throws my sound system into a freak out. Unfortunately for all concerned, he was doing that a lot this weekend. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT.

IMHO, Ferris' Harrison Watt is the best of the CCHA broadcasters. By a lot.

Comment

I agree the Tech video feed this year, for some reason is lousy. It has improved but it's still lousy. NMU's was better admittedly. Let's hope it gets better as time goes by.
                          Worst part is, the CCHA claims Tech bought new equipment before this season. Did they buy crap or what? Makes no sense.

https://***********/CCHAHockey/statu...9EeZWcZMQ&s=19

AHA:
                          ECAC:

Comment

• Things I learned this week. This league is in three parts, Mankato, almost everyone else, St. Thomas. . NMU is a lot better than I thought at the beginning of the year, So is LSSU, they lost so much I thought they'd be bad, but they aren't. It's really a crap shoot as to who wins on a given night.

Comment

Things I learned this week. This league is in three parts, Mankato, almost everyone else, St. Thomas. . NMU is a lot better than I thought at the beginning of the year, So is LSSU, they lost so much I thought they'd be bad, but they aren't. It's really a crap shoot as to who wins on a given night.
                              Take away Mankato's "pick plays," and they are right in the mix with everybody else. Great way to free up space for the puck handlers...

Comment

• Wisconsin is another team that runs a lot of pick plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X