Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State Offseason Thread: Made a Frozen Four, how do they get more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one has been in the works for a bit and I’d expect an announcement on a replacement shortly — I was shocked to hear it, but my personal opinion is he’s ready to enjoy being a father and husband more than a coach moving forward.

All the best to Darren and his family, a Maverick to the absolute core. One could argue only Don Brose has been more invested/important to Minnesota State Hockey.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Paul Kirtland, formerly of Yale and Sacred Heart, joins Coach Hastings staff.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2021/8...ant-coach.aspx
      AF 99

Comment

The Mavericks have named Wyatt Aamodt their captain, with Reggie Lutz and Jack McNeely as alternate captains.
        AF 99

Comment

Hi All!
          Are there any season ticket holders that are interested in selling any tickets this year to the Maverick Games in Mankato? Looking for two tickets to a few games.
          The single-game tickets are a little picked over and was hoping to get something a little more towards mid-ice and in 200 level. I live in the southwest suburbs in the twin cities, but my son and I usually make it down for 4-5 games a year.

Some games I'm interested in for purchasing pair of tickets:
          - Nov 13th - Bowling Green
          - December 4th - Mich Tech
          - January 29th - AZ St
          - Feb 19th - Bemidji

I live in the southwest twin cities near Chaska.

Feel free to text or email:
          320-224-5709
          brandon05mn@gmail.com

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
            Hi All!
            Are there any season ticket holders that are interested in selling any tickets this year to the Maverick Games in Mankato? Looking for two tickets to a few games.
            The single-game tickets are a little picked over and was hoping to get something a little more towards mid-ice and in 200 level. I live in the southwest suburbs in the twin cities, but my son and I usually make it down for 4-5 games a year.

Some games I'm interested in for purchasing pair of tickets:
            - Nov 13th - Bowling Green
            - December 4th - Mich Tech
            - January 29th - AZ St
            - Feb 19th - Bemidji

I live in the southwest twin cities near Chaska.

Feel free to text or email:
            320-224-5709
            brandon05mn@gmail.com

Thank you!
            I have some Fridays that I won't be able to make it, but these all appear to be Saturday games. If you need any Fridays (other than the opener, which I wouldn't think of missing!), let me know.

Comment

Hey, when is someone gonna start a new season thread? We're six days away from from the season opener at UMass.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Major View Post
                Hey, when is someone gonna start a new season thread? We're six days away from from the season opener at UMass.
                Minnesota State 2021-22 Meet the new conference- same as the old conference - USCHO.com Fan Forum | fanforum.uscho.com

Comment

Working...
                X