Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post

Nice! You going?
    I will be a full-time AZ resident in less than 2 months, so, yeah. We put in for season ticket info but haven't heard back yet
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

• Originally posted by moose97 View Post

I will be a full-time AZ resident in less than 2 months, so, yeah. We put in for season ticket info but haven't heard back yet
      Would be great to meet in Tempe sometime! But we don't go down till after New Years, grandkids bdays for now. Didn't you go to NMU or around that area?

Comment

Didn't you go to NMU or around that area?
        Yes sir. Met my wife when we both went to NMU. And, I'm actually on my way there right now as my daughter graduates tomorrow with her masters in athletic training.

Let me know when you are in Arizona and we'll get together for sure.
        Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
        B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
        CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
        ECAC:
        HEA: UMass
        NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
        Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

• Nice! Hard to beat summers in northern Michigan and Minnesota! Winters on the other hand are like summers in Phx, unrelenting & too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by moose97 View Post

Yes sir. Met my wife when we both went to NMU. And, I'm actually on my way there right now as my daughter graduates tomorrow with her masters in athletic training.

Let me know when you are in Arizona and we'll get together for sure.
            You going to make that October NMU game in Tempe?

Comment

• Sol - I'm hoping to make it out to ASU next season for a game. Got some family in Phoenix so I have no excuse! Just waiting for the schedule to decide which potential games I'd like to see - NMU is enticing though.

I'm likely to pick a series against a ccha, big ten, or independent team not named LIU.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Liveatjrl;n3810198]Sol - I'm hoping to make it out to ASU next season for a game. Got some family in Phoenix so I have no excuse! Just waiting for the schedule to decide which potential games I'd like to see - NMU is enticing though.

I'm likely to pick a series against a ccha, big ten, or independent team not named LIU.[/QUOTE

If you spend most of winter up north then a January or February trip breaks up the winter.

Comment

• I see assistant coach Mike Field is no longer with the Sun Devils. Any idea on where he is going? The usual news sources have not mentioned his departure.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZAce View Post
                    I see assistant coach Mike Field is no longer with the Sun Devils. Any idea on where he is going? The usual news sources have not mentioned his departure.
                    I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• The portal in action.....
                      https://thesundevils.com/news/2023/5...transfers.aspx

Comment

• Interview with Coach Powers on the journey to joining the NCHC.

https://www.therinklive.com/mens-col...ining-the-nchc

Comment

I haven't heard anything.
                          Here is the latest on Mike, along with other Sun Devil hockey news & updates from Coach Powers on new staff, players, arena:

https://www.gophnx.com/2023/07/18/qa...ful-offseason/

Comment

• Originally posted by AZAce View Post
                            I see assistant coach Mike Field is no longer with the Sun Devils. Any idea on where he is going? The usual news sources have not mentioned his departure.
                            Here is more information:

https://www.oursportscentral.com/ser...oach/n-5991650

Comment

• Where is Mastrisimone playing in 23-24?

Comment

• Originally posted by alnike View Post
                                Where is Mastrisimone playing in 23-24?
                                As of May, Powers had left the door open for his return, if he doesn't receive a pro offer....

https://detroithockeynow.com/2023/05...t-one-of-them/
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X