Frozen 4 Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MN Magic View Post
    Obviously if four teams make it to Pittsburgh they will play semis and championship game as scheduled. My question is will or can the NCAA adjust to three teams (round robin) or two teams (playing a 2 out of 3 series)?
    I think the thrill of the tournament is the one-and-done idea much like sudden death in OT. The no contest is a bit unfair but not sure what to replace it with. You have to think UMD had an advantage against ND since they got a first-round pass and ND played the day before.

Comment

The only people we know who acted irresponsibly are those who had their school shut down their season before their conference tournament. Unless I missed something (and please let me know if I did) I don’t think we should speculate that a positive test=acted irresponsibly.

They have to practice. They have to work out. Those that live in dorms have to go to the
      dining halls to eat. Those that have apartments have to get groceries. It’s not like they can sit in their dorm rooms by themselves inbetween games every week.
      #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
        The only people we know who acted irresponsibly are those who had their school shut down their season before their conference tournament. Unless I missed something (and please let me know if I did) I don’t think we should speculate that a positive test=acted irresponsibly.

They have to practice. They have to work out. Those that live in dorms have to go to the
        dining halls to eat. Those that have apartments have to get groceries. It’s not like they can sit in their dorm rooms by themselves inbetween games every week.
        And, sometimes, the tests are just plain wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X