Yale Bulldogs 2019-2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Bulldogs 2019-2020 season thread

Missed the game against UNH. The stats were pretty even, so who knows. Maybe a little rust. Anytime we get a PP goal there is something positive. UVM on Tuesday.

Comment

Nice win against VT. Anytime you tie the game in the last minute and win in OT, it's special. On to MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
        Nice win against VT. Anytime you tie the game in the last minute and win in OT, it's special. On to MSG.
        I missed the game, glad to see they earned a W against a team they were supposed to beat. I Can't make MSG, but looking at the ticketmaster site, it does not look like sales are going particularly well. Many seats left in the lower bowl and I don't believe they are selling many upper seats except for clubs and terraces. Highlights here, nice shot by Hall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvYJ...ature=youtu.be
        Last edited by LTsatch; 01-08-2020, 07:55 AM.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

So who did Harvard play tonight since Yale didn't show up?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
            So who did Harvard play tonight since Yale didn't show up?
            Thankfully I was on an airplane and missed the debacle. Harvard fans are yapping about an incident involving the Yale goalie, what happened?
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Thankfully I was on an airplane and missed the debacle. Harvard fans are yapping about an incident involving the Yale goalie, what happened?
              I didn't see it, I threw in the towel at 4-0. From what I understand, Kaz took exception to a Harvard guy getting a little too close near the end of the game. About what you would expect in a blowout. Kaz got a game misconduct. Harvard should take their win and shut up.
              Last edited by bulldog10jw; 01-12-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Yale manages to follow up their worst performance of the season, with possibly their best against Union. Hall with two goals and Kaz with the shutout, his second against Union. Two PP goals and a shorthanded goal put this one away. Nice comeback from last weeks disaster.

Comment

Great weekend. Hall, Kaz, Pearson and several others were outstanding. All of a sudden we have a power play. Like I said last night, nice comeback from the MSG horror show.

Comment

4 points at home against the teams you are supposed to beat. Nice to see Hall get right back into it. Kaz has rebounded nicely from the Harvard disaster. Next weekend should be interesting with Yale coming in ranked 3-4 of the four teams. Underdog against SHU, oh how the mighty have fallen.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

I'd like to see Brandon Tabakin get more ice time. He moves laterally along the blue line in the offensive zone quite well, creating offensive opportunities for his teammates. A weapon I don't see, otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Winters View Post
                        I'd like to see Brandon Tabakin get more ice time. He moves laterally along the blue line in the offensive zone quite well, creating offensive opportunities for his teammates. A weapon I don't see, otherwise.
                        It's funny, they even used Tabakin on the power play earlier in the season. From what little I have seen of him live, he seemed to have very good puck handling skills. He and Lillibridge are the two smallest Yale players both at 160# soaking wet, not very big for D-Men.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Congratulations to Hall and Kaczperski for being named ECAC player and goalie of the week.
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

I guess I didn't miss much. Looks like Yale was out of this one early. We'll see tomorrow if we are the third or fourth best team in CT

Comment

A signature win for SHU as they announce a new 4,000 seat campus arena. Yale is slowly sinking into oblivion.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                                Yale is slowly sinking into oblivion.
                                A middle of the pack team. Not the worst, but no threat to the good teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X