The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
    AIC - https://aicyellowjackets.com/sports/...ockey/schedule A number of other Atlantic teams have put out their schedules as well.
    All but Bentley, RIT, and Sacred Heart at this point...
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• AIC updated their schedule with a few more games. OOC vs Quinn(Dec), LIU(Dec) and Sacred Heart added(Nov).

Comment

• Big 10 plus 1 schedule will be released today about 2. (Not sure if Eastern or Central - info from Danton Cole)
        Last edited by wsummers; 11-05-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Here’s the B10 plus ASU schedule.

https://bigten.org/news/2020/11/5/me...-schedule.aspx

I believe the reason for so many non Friday and Saturday games is to accommodate the Big Ten Network. I expect most games to be televised.
          Last edited by wsummers; 11-05-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Why is Adrian at Bowling Green marked as a non conference game instead of an exhibition game?

Comment

• The NCHC Schedule is out...

https://www.nchchockey.com/news_article/show/1131919
              Go Bulldogs!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Why is Adrian at Bowling Green marked as a non conference game instead of an exhibition game?
                Teams are only allowed two exhibition games. BGSU had a game with the U18 team, and two games scheduled with Adrian. One of those has to count against their total allowable games. This season, it's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post

Teams are only allowed two exhibition games. BGSU had a game with the U18 team, and two games scheduled with Adrian. One of those has to count against their total allowable games. This season, it's not a big deal.
                  Those stats should not count as D1 stats. Also the U18 game was canceled so both Adrian games should be exhibitions.

Comment

• I will let someone else start next season's thread.

The ECAC non-travel-partner schedule for 2021-2 has been posted as an attachment to the first post on this thread on eLynah. Thanks to Jim Hyla.
                    The women's schedule is also posted on another thread.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I'll start up a new thread for the 2021-22 season once we get some more schedule news released. I'm thinking sometime in April but if we get a lot of information over the next couple days/weeks, I'll start it up sooner!

In addition to the ECAC schedule, I have the below 2 ice breaker tournaments and some Alaska schedule notes:

Icebreaker 1 - Holy Cross, Northeastern, Boston College, Quinnipiac to play 10/8-10/9 - NU/BC won't play each other

Icebreaker 2 - Minnesota Duluth, Minnesota State, Providence, Michigan

Alaska will be independent and has already scheduled ASU, BU, Maine

I would post any schedule news you have here so I can look back through this when creating a new clean thread with the spreadsheet link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post

Icebreaker 2 - Minnesota Duluth, Minnesota State, Providence, Michigan
                        Michigan is replacing the Gophers in this? What a STUPID decision. Gophers fans flock to Duluth for the Ice Breaker in the fall because that is a great time to visit Duluth (fall colors). Be real, like 10 Michigan fans will show up.

Comment

• Starting to put together the schedule spreadsheet for the 2021-22 season which mostly consists of the ECAC composite schedule and both icebreakers. I figured I'd check in to see if anyone has anything else to share.

RPIs non-conference opponents:
                          Northeastern 2x
                          Canisius 2x
                          Alaska 2x
                          Vermont 2x
                          Bowling Green 2x
                          LIU 2x
                          Mayors Cup 1x
                          Army 1x

Ferris State non-conference opponents:
                          Western Michigan 2x
                          Canisius 2x
                          Miami 2x
                          Michigan State 2x

If history repeats, we should have the entire NCHC schedules by the end of this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                            Starting to put together the schedule spreadsheet for the 2021-22 season which mostly consists of the ECAC composite schedule and both icebreakers. I figured I'd check in to see if anyone has anything else to share.

RPIs non-conference opponents:
                            Northeastern 2x
                            Canisius 2x
                            Alaska 2x
                            Vermont 2x
                            Bowling Green 2x
                            LIU 2x
                            Mayors Cup 1x
                            Army 1x

Ferris State non-conference opponents:
                            Western Michigan 2x
                            Canisius 2x
                            Miami 2x
                            Michigan State 2x

If history repeats, we should have the entire NCHC schedules by the end of this week.
                            Alaska is 4x

Comment

• RIT @ Notre Dame x2
                              Ohio State @ Bentley x2
                              RIT vs Union (RIT's homecoming weekend, so probably 10/16/21)
                              RIT @ Princeton x2

RIT's games were announced during one of the radio broadcasts this year. Not sure where I saw the Ohio state @ Bentley series, but I wrote it down
                              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010
                              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

• Union dropped their schedule this morning - non-conf:
                                UNH 2x
                                Colorado College 2x
                                LSSU 2x
                                Merrimack 1x
                                Mayors Cup 1x
                                Maine 2x
                                UMass 2x

Comment

Working...
                                X