The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    They know and understand being an independent team will require more road games. ASU Coach seems okay with it considering they still have the 34 game schedule.
    Not following your reasoning here.

Comment

• Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      Not sure St Cloud can "easily" find a WCHA team to play against. There are only 2 WCHA schools that are close to St. Cloud, and those 2 are already on the schedule for next year. Maybe an "easy" trip to Alabama, Ohio, or the UP, I guess.
      Yet...would assume there will be some openings.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
        It is funny for ASU to leave a resort area for,ice, snow, -0F but they do it. Not so funny for Minnesota teams to leave that for AZ
        Home and home means one weekend with a game at each place. This will not happen in MN and AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
          Home and home means one weekend with a game at each place. This will not happen in MN and AZ.
          Good point, I was using it in a different context.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83
            St Cloud & UMD could both fit into NMU’s schedule, which is off Oct 9-10 and is scheduled to have BU on Oct 16-17. The trip from UMD to NMU is closer to home than everyone but St Cloud in the NCHC.
            St Cloud already scheduled with ASU on Oct. 10-11

Comment

Long Island University has plenty of open dates!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                The St. Cloud NCHC schedule is stupid in that the two teams we only play once, North Dakota and CC, are our first two opponents and then we never see them again. You would think we should play them somewhere in the middle and then put more time between al our other rematches.
                Try making a league schedule that makes everyone happy...
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Welp, WCHA schedule may be getting a tweak now...
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Welp, WCHA schedule may be getting a tweak now...
                    Will be interesting to see how they schedule it. I think they'll wait to see if any other schools will be cutting hockey as well. UAH dropping means UML and Omaha will need to find new non-conference opponents. I'm not sure who the 3rd UAH opponent was supposed to be...

Comment

UAH had a series at BU I believe.

Comment

I was going to update the spreadsheet today but saw that UAH has a go fund me thing going to save the hockey team. Not sure how legit it is but I will hold off on making any changes until after the deadline (5/29) passes.

I'm going to put a section on the main page on known games being called off like HC @ ASU and the ones that are rumored in a color. In the OOC tab, I'm planning on putting a strikethrough the teams that were supposed to play but ended up being canceled due to budget/covid/UAH dropping team/etc.

Comment

Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Catamount cup is tentatively set to be Vermont, Sacred Heart, Colgate, and Western Michigan.

Fortress was supposed to have umass, harvard, sacred heart, and an unknown team. Harvard switched to Great Lakes, Sacred Heart switched to catamount cup, umass will have to find 2 new games and whoever the 4th team was will have to find 2 new games too.

Comment

Are there published dates for the Catamount Cup?
                              If not, remind me when it is historically held. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
                                Are there published dates for the Catamount Cup?
                                If not, remind me when it is historically held. Thanks.
                                In the tweets by Chip Malafronte, he says it is Jan 2-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X