Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
    An Ohio thing. They conveniently forget they’re a state school like BG, OSU, Kent, and even that godforsaken Toledo. Some of us like to remind them.
    Ah thanks - TIL!

Updates:
    Hearing from multiple people/sources that the Ledyard Classic will be Dartmouth, Northeastern, Boston College, and Miami. Matchups not determined yet but in 2013 when 2 HE teams were in the Ledyard Classic - they didn't play each other...

Vegas tourney so far I have heard it's Harvard and UMass. A source knows of a 3rd team but waiting for confirmation.

Northeastern at RPI
    North Dakota v. Northern Michigan is apparently back on 1/2-1/3 ... my guess is the GLI will be Xmas weekend or the Monday/Tuesday like holiday faceoff.

Will update spreadsheet sometime this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
      Ah thanks - TIL!

Updates:
      Hearing from multiple people/sources that the Ledyard Classic will be Dartmouth, Northeastern, Boston College, and Miami. Matchups not determined yet but in 2013 when 2 HE teams were in the Ledyard Classic - they didn't play each other...

Vegas tourney so far I have heard it's Harvard and UMass. A source knows of a 3rd team but waiting for confirmation.

Northeastern at RPI
      North Dakota v. Northern Michigan is apparently back on 1/2-1/3 ... my guess is the GLI will be Xmas weekend or the Monday/Tuesday like holiday faceoff.

Will update spreadsheet sometime this evening.
      Is Northeastern at RPI a two-game series in Troy? Is it a home-and-home? Or just a single game?

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
        Is Northeastern at RPI a two-game series in Troy? Is it a home-and-home? Or just a single game?
        It's not clear yet as a Northeastern source just mentioned a game at RPI.

Normally I would assume that it's 2 at RPI in 20-21 and then 2 at Northeastern 21-22. (At least last 2 seasons when Northeastern played Union they did 2 at NU and then 2 at Union) I'll be putting one of the games in green but the other will be black as that's unknown for now.

Comment

NMU at North Dakota was confirmed this week.

No official confirmation yet, but that also means NMU is not playing in the GLI. They will be replaced by Harvard as the 4th team.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            NMU at North Dakota was confirmed this week.

No official confirmation yet, but that also means NMU is not playing in the GLI. They will be replaced by Harvard as the 4th team.
            Wow, this would make sense why the NMU and ND series is back on 1/2-1/3. Harvard was supposed to play in the Vegas tourney but it looks like they did some shuffling around and moved Harvard to the GLI and Vegas found a different team.

Checking with some sources for confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
              Wow, this would make sense why the NMU and ND series is back on 1/2-1/3. Harvard was supposed to play in the Vegas tourney but it looks like they did some shuffling around and moved Harvard to the GLI and Vegas found a different team.

Checking with some sources for confirmation.
              Sign me up to go to Vegas, please....
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Merrimack's first home game of the season will be 10/17 v. St. Lawrence. They'll return the trip to SLU in '22-'23.

Spreadsheet updated as of this morning.

If history repeats, WCHA will either be releasing their conference schedule today or next Wednesday.
                Last edited by Liveatjrl; 05-06-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Michigan Tech schedule:

https://www.michigantechhuskies.com/...20-21/schedule

Tentatively placing the GLI as 1/2-1/3.

Bowling Green and Northern Michigan also released schedules so the rest of the WCHA likely to follow ... working on updating spreadsheet.
                  Last edited by Liveatjrl; 05-06-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Bemidji State's schedule has been released. Added is a single away game at Minnesota and a home exhibition against the US National Development Program.

https://www.bsubeavers.com/mhockey/n...ckey-schedule/
                    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

With Michigan Tech's schedule out, the GLI is set.

Michigan Tech vs Michigan St.
                      Michigan vs Harvard

Comment

Entire WCHA composite schedule is updated in spreadsheet. Just waiting on a few teams to reveal non conference schedule.

Comment

BG released

https://bgsufalcons.com/news/2020/5/...-schedule.aspx

Comment

Any ideas who is still open Oct. 3/4? NMU has a "pending" away non-conference series.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              Any ideas who is still open Oct. 3/4? NMU has a "pending" away non-conference series.
                              Every team except for Minnesota! Haha too early to tell but several teams can be ruled out if you look at the OOC tab to see who has some open slots. This late in the game, I'd guess a team that can play more than 34 games aka exempt games like at Alaska this season / ice breaker / HOF game. I know Cornell and Providence couldn't come up with a date so they could be looking for a new opponent.

Maybe it's LIU [emoji23]
                              Last edited by Liveatjrl; 05-06-2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                Colgate is always looking for non-conference opponents.
                                he he he

Comment

Working...
                                X