X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    RMU is coming to Big Rapids twice?
    Just once in January - the other game earlier in the season will be at RMU.

Comment

Updated spreadsheet to date. Please note that in the OOC tab, Column B - teams colored green are confirmed and teams colored in black is a guess based on owing a visit or rumored.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
        I missed the UMD home schedule release so spreadsheet has now been updated to date.

As always, let me know if I missed something!
        Where do I find the spreadsheet????

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
          Where do I find the spreadsheet????
          The link is in the first post in this thread

Comment

Vermont hires Todd Woodcroft as their new head coach.

Comment

From one Clarkson fan to another, please stop posting random things in the wrong thread, this is the scheduled thread.

Clarkson NC is set, dates and times TBD, they start with @ UVM, Michigan Tech x2 and UAA x 2 are the only home games. Clarkson travels to Arizona State x2, to Holy Cross/Providence, to the Wisconsin tournament, @ SLU for 1 completes the schedule. Not even close to comparable from previous seasons but Clarkson probably isn’t getting too many offers for home and home series.

Comment

It is incredibly premature to even discuss schedules given Covid19. Schools are considering not bringing back the students until January. The NCAA is even talking about starting the college football season in March of '21. So for now at least, early season match-ups will most likely be scrubbed. I for one am not attending any sporting events until next spring, if at all. Too much risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                  It is incredibly premature to even discuss schedules given Covid19. Schools are considering not bringing back the students until January. The NCAA is even talking about starting the college football season in March of '21. So for now at least, early season match-ups will most likely be scrubbed. I for one am not attending any sporting events until next spring, if at all. Too much risk.
                  I think most are aware of the situation and that early games may not be played. But there is no harm in releasing a schedule, it doesn't lock anyone into anything given the current state of things. If tweaks to them need to be made later on, then so be it.

This is a college hockey message board and we are in the off season. About all we have to talk about is scheduling, recruits and how we think leagues will play out. It gives us a little bit of normalcy right now.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Spreadsheet has been updated to date.

I think we all understand that we have no idea what's going to happen for the 2020-21 season. This is something that I look forward to working on during the off season and I know many of you appreciate the spreadsheet. There's no need to make comments that there might not even be a season. If the season starts later or shifts, I can easily make any necessary updates.

I think new information / schedules might be quiet for now until WCHA releases their schedule which is usually the first or second week of May. I don't know if the annual Naples hockey meeting is happening virtually but that could delay any more news / schedules coming out.

Hope you all are staying healthy and safe.

Comment

• Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                      Spreadsheet has been updated to date.

I think we all understand that we have no idea what's going to happen for the 2020-21 season. This is something that I look forward to working on during the off season and I know many of you appreciate the spreadsheet. There's no need to make comments that there might not even be a season. If the season starts later or shifts, I can easily make any necessary updates.
                      Liveatjrl, Thank you for all your work.

Comment

We just published this on USCHO this morning. Conferences are working on alternate schedules. Hockey East and Atlantic Hockey shared some of what they're looking at: https://www.uscho.com/2020/04/21/men...on-in-2020-21/

Comment

Some Merrimack information.

Oct. 2 - St. Francis Xavier (Ex.)
                          Oct. 9 & 10 - @ Penn State

https://www.themackreport.com/news/m...at-penn-state/

Comment

As mentioned in an interview with head coach Ty Eigner released today, this upcoming season Bowling Green will be:

at St. Lawrence
                            Home-and-home with Western Michigan
                            Home-and-home with Miami State
                            Home against RIT on either 12/31/20 or 1/1/21 at Bowling Green and then at Fifth/Third field in Toledo for the outdoor Winterfest game on 1/2/21 https://www.toledowalleye.com/en/win...college-hockey

This assumes all the standard Covid stuff is/isn't taken into account.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                              As mentioned in an interview with head coach Ty Eigner released today, this upcoming season Bowling Green will be:

at St. Lawrence
                              Home-and-home with Western Michigan
                              Home-and-home with Miami State
                              Home against RIT on either 12/31/20 or 1/1/21 at Bowling Green and then at Fifth/Third field in Toledo for the outdoor Winterfest game on 1/2/21 https://www.toledowalleye.com/en/win...college-hockey

This assumes all the standard Covid stuff is/isn't taken into account.
                              Miami State? I assume this is Miami (OH) not like Michigan State or some other state school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                                Miami State? I assume this is Miami (OH) not like Michigan State or some other state school?
                                An Ohio thing. They conveniently forget they’re a state school like BG, OSU, Kent, and even that godforsaken Toledo. Some of us like to remind them.

Comment

Working...
                                X