Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Welp, very disappointing that the boys weren't able to play for the chance to win #9. At least we won the Penrose...the only trophy we could have possibly won.

Also, Senior Night was pretty amazing, and I'm glad UND was able to hoist the Penrose at home in fantastic fashion.

Sigh...
    At least they got to hoist the Penrose Cup. Not an easy trophy to get. Gotta feel for those seniors.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Lmao
      https://twitter.com/TheREA/status/12...788234/photo/1

Comment

• You are correct to laugh at that. Ridiculous. I hope nobody buys one.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• The derp banners derp crowd can now be silent.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            You are correct to laugh at that. Ridiculous. I hope nobody buys one.
            So dumb and if I see someone wearing one I will let them know how dumb they look
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

I'm so embarrassed, I want to change my ID.

How about UND uninvites the PSU pedos from the Nashville Hall of Fame game and challenges Cornell. This year's seniors can come back and lace up.
              Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

Horrible...who are the marketing geniuses that came up with this ******** thing? UND won the NCHC this year...nothing else.
                License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

The idea of raising a banner is worse. I feel great shame.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Berry named Coach of the Year by USCHO and CHN. Kawaguchi Player of the Year in NCHC. Pinto Rookie of the Year in NCHC. Poolman Defensive Defenseman of the Year in NCHC. Sigh...

I think the thread was poorly named this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      Berry named Coach of the Year by USCHO and CHN. Kawaguchi Player of the Year in NCHC. Pinto Rookie of the Year in NCHC. Poolman Defensive Defenseman of the Year in NCHC. Sigh...

I think the thread was poorly named this year.
                      And this years recruits coming in next season were ranked number 1 in the country
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Kawaguchi said he will be back next year. Woohoo! Hopefully his linemates will come back too.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                          And this years recruits coming in next season were ranked number 1 in the country
                          Wrong. Michigan. lol
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            Kawaguchi said he will be back next year. Woohoo! Hopefully his linemates will come back too.
                            Hopefully there will be a next year.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              Hopefully there will be a next year.
                              I’m thinking there will be. Long ways away yet
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                I’m thinking there will be. Long ways away yet
                                Yep. Long way to go. If this crisis does continue into next season, I do think they will try to at least have a shortened season, if possible. I have to imagine that the NCAA doesn't want to go back-to-back years without March Madness.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X