Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dosage of vitamins d helps cut down respatory infection by fifty percent. Ten to twenty micrograms per day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Low dosage of vitamins d helps cut down respatory infection by fifty percent. Ten to twenty micrograms per day.
      Jerking off does too.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Jerking off does too.
        I tried that. Looks like no matter how hard I tried... it got beyond me.

Comment

Jerking off does too.
          Tried my best. Eat low dowsage of vitamin d . Ask you primary care.

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
            Saturday and Monday?!?
            Thank you! I should be more careful when flipping pages of the calendar. I WAS vaguely curious as to why the NCAA had decided to follow the March Madness schedule. Now I know; I'm a dummy. No matter, I'm so sick I'll be happy to be healthy again by early April. I should have known better than to let that Chinese kid wearing the UNIVERSITY of MAINE sweater into the pool.
            Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Tried my best. Eat low dowsage of vitamin d . Ask you primary care.
              Just checked with my primary care physican. She prescribed jerking off while wearing a U of MAINE beanie. The one with the propeller on top.
              Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

Apparently we decided to dress last year’s team tonight. Woof.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Apparently we decided to dress last year’s team tonight. Woof.
                  Lol ya they left all their energy at joe blacks

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                    I guess if you think Berry is aweful (sp), you don't remember Rube Bjorkman. I really thought he destroyed the Sioux hockey program.
                    Went to school with his kids

Comment

North Dakota has already accomplished a lot this year, but here's to hoping they can complete the checklist:

Winning Season: Check
                      Home Ice for NCHC First Round: Check
                      Make NCAA Tournament: Check
                      Penrose Cup Champions: Check
                      -------------------------------------------
                      NCHC Tournament Champions: In sights
                      #1 Overall Seed in NCAA Tournament: Approaching certainty
                      Make Frozen Four: TBD
                      Win #9: The only thing that matters.

Go get'em boys!
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Caufield better be playing over Johnson from now on. It's becoming the Johnny Simmonson debacle all over again

Comment

Welp, very disappointing that the boys weren't able to play for the chance to win #9. At least we won the Penrose...the only trophy we could have possibly won.

Also, Senior Night was pretty amazing, and I'm glad UND was able to hoist the Penrose at home in fantastic fashion.

Sigh...
                          North Dakota

Comment

Gophers gave you a title when we decided to win the biggest game in US hockey history and subsequent gold medal instead, so I could almost say we're even. Tough luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                              Gophers gave you a title when we decided to win the biggest game in US hockey history and subsequent gold medal instead, so I could almost say we're even. Tough luck.
                              Thanks. We all needed a laugh right now.
                              North Dakota

Comment

Not exactly a title or trophy, but some recognition -

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo....-with-a-twist

(any way to edit the title of a forum thread?)

Comment

Working...
                                X