Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
    The announcers said it was gonna be scheel. Not sure if they know already but I'm with you, Thome should start.
    Watched the entire game this morning. Thome made a handful of huge saves. Kept the boys in it. If it is indeed Scheel tonight I hope he’s on. If not it will bite the Sioux in the ***
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

No problem scoring goals tonight. 8-1 with Thome in the net again. He was 10 minutes away from consecutive shutouts. Now a week off until DU comes to the Ralph
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        No problem scoring goals tonight. 8-1 with Thome in the net again. He was 10 minutes away from consecutive shutouts. Now a week off until DU comes to the Ralph
        I think this last weekend was an easy call for Berry to start Thome against CC but the real question is do you keep him in against Denver? Ill say Thome has turned a corner and went away from playing the puck out of his crease and has grown as a goalie because of it. So does Berry keep riding Thome against one of the best teams in the nation or go back to the best goalie of the first half of the season?

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Hopefully the injuries to Bast and Hain aren't serious.
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
            Hopefully the injuries to Bast and Hain aren't serious.
            I never saw what happened to Bast, did you see him get hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
              I never saw what happened to Bast, did you see him get hurt?
              He ran into one of his teammates. I don't remember who it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                I think this last weekend was an easy call for Berry to start Thome against CC but the real question is do you keep him in against Denver? Ill say Thome has turned a corner and went away from playing the puck out of his crease and has grown as a goalie because of it. So does Berry keep riding Thome against one of the best teams in the nation or go back to the best goalie of the first half of the season?
                Probably a good problem to have but personally you ride the hot goalie until he falters. I’d say 75% of the league would take either one and be their starter. DU getting swept by the Dawgs will be a hungry team in 2 weeks
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                  He ran into one of his teammates. I don't remember who it was.
                  Bast and Adams had a two-car pile-up at center ice.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Outdoor practice

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...Riverside-Park
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Worcester Region (Worcester, MA - Host Holy Cross)
                      1. North Dakota vs. 16. American International
                      8. Clarkson vs. 9. Providence

Albany Regional (Albany, NY - Host ECAC)
                      2. Cornell vs. 15. Northern Michigan
                      7. Massachusetts vs. 10. Ohio State

Allentown Region (Allentown, PA - Host Penn State)
                      3. Minnesota State vs. 14. New Hampshire
                      6. Penn State vs. 11. Arizona State

Loveland Region (Loveland, CO - Host Denver)
                      4. Denver vs. 13. Northeastern
                      5. Boston College vs. 12. Minnesota Duluth

https://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-...ook-two-months
                      Swapping Duluth and THEE Ohio State presents the opportunity for (3) NCHC teams plus Mankato to show up in Detroit. PARTY!
                      Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by StillSiouxStillFighting View Post
                        Swapping Duluth and THEE Ohio State presents the opportunity for (3) NCHC teams plus Mankato to show up in Detroit. PARTY!
                        I’m with ya
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I like it but it is not too likely Duluth will still be a 3 seed by the time the tournament starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            I like it but it is not too likely Duluth will still be a 3 seed by the time the tournament starts.
                            They could still be a one seed but more than likely a 2 seed. I want nothing to do with them in the tourney.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              They could still be a one seed but more than likely a 2 seed. I want nothing to do with them in the tourney.
                              And now they have moved up to 4 in the PW. Yikes.

Comment

Duluth players have the playoff experience and Sandelin has them moving up. We need to get both games from Denver this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X