Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    I got tickets but not what I hoped to get. I was looking at the end UND shoots twice but lower bowl was gone. Ended up in section 312. At least it's the end I wanted. I will watch the tickets thread on SS for something better and hope for a sell-out so I can get rid of the tickets I have.
    323 for me.

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

As of about 9:00 this morning there were 1,500 tickets left. Unbelievable.
      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
        Unreal. So that means 16,000 tics have been sold already. We are in section 109
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Looks like around a thousand left as of now.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
            Looks like around a thousand left as of now.
            All upper deck at the end where the Sioux shoot once
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Don’t give out trophies halfway through a season but it’s nice seeing the Sioux number 1 in the pairwise
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I agree with some of what Brad says about the team - they aren't back, they weren't gone. The part I agree with is last year's team never packed it in, even when there were some disappointing games. I don't agree that they are playing the same style of hockey that they have for 5 years. The PP is the best example. They are actually entering the zone with puck possession instead of dump and chase, and the results are much improved. Yes, there is still room for improvement. And penalties? One major through 17 games and they are the least penalized team in the NCHC. Big change from recent years. And it's amazing what happens when the boys are shooting from high scoring areas instead of the point and way outside. No trophies but I see a trip to Loveland coming.

Comment

I agree with some of what Brad says about the team - they aren't back, they weren't gone. The part I agree with is last year's team never packed it in, even when there were some disappointing games. I don't agree that they are playing the same style of hockey that they have for 5 years. The PP is the best example. They are actually entering the zone with puck possession instead of dump and chase, and the results are much improved. Yes, there is still room for improvement. And penalties? One major through 17 games and they are the least penalized team in the NCHC. Big change from recent years. And it's amazing what happens when the boys are shooting from high scoring areas instead of the point and way outside. No trophies but I see a trip to Loveland coming.

Loveland? As a 1 seed? Some host team might have a say in that!

Comment

Excellent post. Could not agree more
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                      Loveland? As a 1 seed? Some host team might have a say in that!
                      They are both 1 seeds now but there is a lot of hockey to be played before the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                        All upper deck at the end where the Sioux shoot once
                        Only 86 left

Comment

Cowclown saying PS didn't have options to get tickets when her school did not show up on turkey day.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                            Only 86 left
                            Really incredible
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

UND got a commitment from a guy that plays at Shattuck, Scott Morrow. Looks like a great get. His numbers are off the charts. First one out of Shattuck in a while.

Comment

UND got a commitment from a guy that plays at Shattuck, Scott Morrow. Looks like a great get. His numbers are off the charts. First one out of Shattuck in a while.
                                Going down to watch him in January as I’ll be in the area for work. Sounds like a huge get
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X