Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackheart
    replied
    Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Horrible...who are the marketing geniuses that came up with this ******** thing? UND won the NCHC this year...nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• StillSiouxStillFighting
    replied
    Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

I'm so embarrassed, I want to change my ID.

How about UND uninvites the PSU pedos from the Nashville Hall of Fame game and challenges Cornell. This year's seniors can come back and lace up.

Leave a comment:

• icehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    You are correct to laugh at that. Ridiculous. I hope nobody buys one.
    So dumb and if I see someone wearing one I will let them know how dumb they look

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    The derp banners derp crowd can now be silent.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    You are correct to laugh at that. Ridiculous. I hope nobody buys one.

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied

Lmao
    https://twitter.com/TheREA/status/12...788234/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• icehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Welp, very disappointing that the boys weren't able to play for the chance to win #9. At least we won the Penrose...the only trophy we could have possibly won.

Also, Senior Night was pretty amazing, and I'm glad UND was able to hoist the Penrose at home in fantastic fashion.

Sigh...
    At least they got to hoist the Penrose Cup. Not an easy trophy to get. Gotta feel for those seniors.

Leave a comment:

• bik4u62
    replied

Not exactly a title or trophy, but some recognition -

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo....-with-a-twist

(any way to edit the title of a forum thread?)

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    Gophers gave you a title when we decided to win the biggest game in US hockey history and subsequent gold medal instead, so I could almost say we're even. Tough luck.
    Thanks. We all needed a laugh right now.

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied

Gophers gave you a title when we decided to win the biggest game in US hockey history and subsequent gold medal instead, so I could almost say we're even. Tough luck.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Welp, very disappointing that the boys weren't able to play for the chance to win #9. At least we won the Penrose...the only trophy we could have possibly won.

Also, Senior Night was pretty amazing, and I'm glad UND was able to hoist the Penrose at home in fantastic fashion.

Sigh...

Leave a comment:

• Sioux-perDrunk
    replied

Caufield better be playing over Johnson from now on. It's becoming the Johnny Simmonson debacle all over again

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

North Dakota has already accomplished a lot this year, but here's to hoping they can complete the checklist:

Winning Season: Check
    Home Ice for NCHC First Round: Check
    Make NCAA Tournament: Check
    Penrose Cup Champions: Check
    -------------------------------------------
    NCHC Tournament Champions: In sights
    #1 Overall Seed in NCAA Tournament: Approaching certainty
    Make Frozen Four: TBD
    Win #9: The only thing that matters.

Go get'em boys!

Leave a comment:

• omahasioux1
    replied

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
    I guess if you think Berry is aweful (sp), you don't remember Rube Bjorkman. I really thought he destroyed the Sioux hockey program.
    Went to school with his kids

Leave a comment:

• Sioux-perDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Apparently we decided to dress last year’s team tonight. Woof.
    Lol ya they left all their energy at joe blacks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X