Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Very nice!
    He’s the real deal
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Can't navigate this crap! Hopefully you post on Sioux sports so I can read some updates. Going to miss other threads though.
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

• Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Can't navigate this crap! Hopefully you post on Sioux sports so I can read some updates. Going to miss other threads though.
        Yeah I’m not a fan of this new format either
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• I heard there is now direct flights from Fargo to Nashville and rates are ridiculously low
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• What is the chance this is still going to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              What is the chance this is still going to happen
              Pretty slim. I was thinking 60-40 it would happen before the latest announcement but now I'm thinking 25-75 that it won't. Are you planning to go?
              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post

Pretty slim. I was thinking 60-40 it would happen before the latest announcement but now I'm thinking 25-75 that it won't. Are you planning to go?
                Yeah it’s not looking good. Nashville just had a big rise in COVID-19 cases after it moved to stage 2. I’d be shocked if it’s a go
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post

Yeah it’s not looking good. Nashville just had a big rise in COVID-19 cases after it moved to stage 2. I’d be shocked if it’s a go
                  Plus, there is a group claiming Nashville will be nuked on July 18, so that will be fun.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I was

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post

I was
                      Doesn't look promising, does it? I have revised my guess to 10-90. I was really looking forward to it.

Comment

• Always a fun read
                        https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...ll-dining-team
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Anyone know the story on Rizzo decommitting?

Comment

Anyone know the story on Rizzo decommitting?
                            Haven’t read anything anywhere on why he left. Wondering if he will go to Wisconsin since they recruited him pretty heavy and they have lost some recruits too. I was looking forward to seeing him in the green and white.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Well crap. The Ivies have cancelled winter sports until at least January 1, so no series against Cornell. I was looking forward to those games.

Comment

Well crap. The Ivies have cancelled winter sports until at least January 1, so no series against Cornell. I was looking forward to those games.
                                At this point I just hope there is a season
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X