Lindenwood to D-I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    It now looks like Utica University is in talks with AHA to go D1 ... I expect a new conference formed with all the independents OR split the AHA into 2 conferences and realign them with some of the independent teams.
    They would need to move their whole athletic department to D-II in order to do that.

Comment

And there are still **crickets** in Champaign/Urbana, ha ha....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I missed this when it first came out as I don't regularly read UofA websites. I don't think anyone can read much of anything into this concerning UofA moving to D1 hockey, but a new barn will help all the hockey programs in the Old Pueblo....

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/2021/1...club-acha-2024

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

What infrastructure does Lindenwood have on women's side? A state of the art rink?
          Men's and Women's teams play at Centene https://youtu.be/3JoVEk3_UTg . Not large but pretty nice. Future site of a Regional in 2024 if I remember the year correctly.
          Schizophrenic Bemidji/Minnesota/UNO Fan

Comment

Originally posted by StLooMav View Post

Men's and Women's teams play at Centene https://youtu.be/3JoVEk3_UTg . Not large but pretty nice. Future site of a Regional in 2024 if I remember the year correctly.
            The thing that stood out to me in the announcement video was the locker room & lounge was quite substandard for D1. Any plans to upgrade?
            Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
            B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
            CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
            ECAC:
            HEA: UMass
            NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
            Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
              I missed this when it first came out as I don't regularly read UofA websites. I don't think anyone can read much of anything into this concerning UofA moving to D1 hockey, but a new barn will help all the hockey programs in the Old Pueblo....

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/2021/1...club-acha-2024
              I mean, they’ve certainly had a high capacity arena available for quite some time (I assume insufficient as far as locker rooms and such go), but this seemingly would be a step in the right direction. Who’s to say if it means anything (see also: Iowa and Georgia having brand new, hockey capable arenas in recent years).
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post

The thing that stood out to me in the announcement video was the locker room & lounge was quite substandard for D1. Any plans to upgrade?
                That’s curious… wasn’t it made to also be the Blues’ training facility? You’d think there’s at least one good locker room in there.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

That’s curious… wasn’t it made to also be the Blues’ training facility? You’d think there’s at least one good locker room in there.
                  Obviously, but they sure as **** ain't sharing a locker room with the Blues. Here's the video for reference. It's nit terrible, but I'd say most CCHA barns have nicer off-ice areas save UST:

https://twitter.com/LU_Lions/status/...Er8nRJkIA&s=19
                  Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                  B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                  CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                  ECAC:
                  HEA: UMass
                  NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                  Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

I'm just stoked there will finally be college hockey back in St. Louis. I now potentially don't have to make crazy travel plans just to see a game.
                    Thinking that NMU is way better then your school with no evidence or proof since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                    X