Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

    All of the team seeds advanced to set up ideal quarterfinals.

    Make picks here: https://forms.gle/L2iF2GTYygraQ6qx8
    View responses: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

    AHA Pick'em spreadsheet 2019-2020: https://tinyurl.com/AHApickem19

    RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
      TalonsUpPuckDown led the first round with 11 points, only reversing the order of the first two RMU/Holy Cross games.

      Code:
      Rank    Username             Points
      1	TalonsUpPuckDown.......11
      2	GoTigers2019-2020......10
      3	mar7967.................9
      3	komey1..................9
      3	Earl_Leatherland........9
      6	XCTiger.................8
      6	niahock.................8
      6	Mikey NoNo..............8
      6	Bronco Hockey Fan.......8
      10	35TH40TH................7
      11	SweeneyHawksHockey......6
      11	CornwallAce.............6
      11	Blazer777...............6
      14	Downstate_RIT_Fan.......4
      Blaze and I obviously have this whole playoff thing figured out. 😄
      RPI Engineers
      RIT Tigers
      ARMY Black Knights

      Comment


      • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

        Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
        TalonsUpPuckDown led the first round with 11 points, only reversing the order of the first two RMU/Holy Cross games.
        Huh?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
          Blaze and I obviously have this whole playoff thing figured out. 😄
          I already have my golf clubs in the car! 😩😩
          RIT Tigers

          Got one foot in the crease

          Comment


          • Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
            I already have my golf clubs in the car! 😩😩
            Blazer must have chosen Canisius in a sweep over Bentley?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Blazer must have chosen Canisius in a sweep over Bentley?
              No. I had the Falcons in three but they shortchanged me😳😳
              RIT Tigers

              Got one foot in the crease

              Comment


              • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                I didn't realize the RMU/SHU series starts tonight, so get those picks in!
                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

                AHA Pick'em spreadsheet 2019-2020: https://tinyurl.com/AHApickem19

                RIT Tigers
                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

                Comment


                • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                  everyone with 0 points for the rest of the playoffs. http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/...cancelled.aspx

                  Comment


                  • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                    Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                    everyone with 0 points for the rest of the playoffs. http://www.atlantichockeyonline.com/...cancelled.aspx
                    Disappointing, but understandable.

                    Thanks for playing along, everyone! I guess I will see you all next season.
                    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

                    AHA Pick'em spreadsheet 2019-2020: https://tinyurl.com/AHApickem19

                    RIT Tigers
                    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                    Men's Frozen Four 2010
                    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

                    Comment


                    • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                      Thanks mar7967. Not the way we wanted to end the season but we appreciate the time and effort you put in each season running these pick-em tournaments.
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                        Thanks mar7967. Not the way we wanted to end the season but we appreciate the time and effort you put in each season running these pick-em tournaments.
                        Anybody have one of those old time table top hockey games? They could run the tournament and provide Mar the results to post. Strong wrist required!
                        RIT Tigers

                        Got one foot in the crease

                        Comment


                        • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                          See everyone next year. Stay safe and wash your hands!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                            Anybody have one of those old time table top hockey games? They could run the tournament and provide Mar the results to post. Strong wrist required!
                            I understand that the new arcade style bubble top units are quite expensive.

                            I had the old cheaper desktop one with the plastic players that came with stickers for the two teams players. Mine was Rangers vs Bruins. Eddie Giacomin vs Gerry Cheevers. 😄
                            RPI Engineers
                            RIT Tigers
                            ARMY Black Knights

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                              I understand that the new arcade style bubble top units are quite expensive.

                              I had the old cheaper desktop one with the plastic players that came with stickers for the two teams players. Mine was Rangers vs Bruins. Eddie Giacomin vs Gerry Cheevers. 😄
                              Good times!

                              Thanks Mar for putting up with us again and for making the season go by.

                              Enjoyed it!
                              RIT Tigers

                              Got one foot in the crease

                              Comment


                              • Re: >> Atlantic Hockey Pick'em 2019-2020 <<

                                Thanks again for all the time and effort on the contest. Enjoyed it. Stay healthy, all.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X