X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crocodile Tears
    replied
    Re: WCHA Pick 'Em 2019-2020

I submitted picks but they were extra late and completely understand if you DQ me

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    I submitted a new set of picks. I hope it;s not to late.
    You’re good.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

I submitted a new set of picks. I hope it;s not to late.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Hockey Fan
    replied

Yeah, that's cool. I'll quick put together a thread for week 1.

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
    Shoot, wish I saw this yesterday. I say do a quick short one just for the lone game this week, then we can work from there.

Color scheme? Don't care. NACHO? I don't mind. I miss the CCHA days as well. Not as much as Paula Weston, but still...
    Tried sending you an email but you have that turned off. I have Week 1 ready to go but it's only 3 games so I think there's still time for next week. I'm OK running the back end data collection and analytics but prefer not to be the face of this. If you're OK doing the forum posts, I can feed you the info to post. If you're interested, email your contact info to me and we can discuss the rules you want to set up.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Hockey Fan
    replied

Shoot, wish I saw this yesterday. I say do a quick short one just for the lone game this week, then we can work from there.

Color scheme? Don't care. NACHO? I don't mind. I miss the CCHA days as well. Not as much as Paula Weston, but still...

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Looks like I forgot to turn sharing on for the detailed responses. Same as last year.

Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
    I'd rather not have to pick against my team every week. I believe my impartiality has been the key cog to my success in this type of contest.
    Saw a replay of Bergeron's last press conference. Exact same playbook he and Barry (and Ty) used with us. Which means you guys are gonna be grinders. Curious to see how that works out in a Nacho-type league. So yeah, this year you won't be doing much homer picking if you expect to win.

And thank God he didn't use the phrase "Brotherhood"...I would have thrown up on my new BG Hockey pullover (orange of course).

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied

Hey Talons, you do so well with the organization and presentation of the weekly google sheets for this contest. Figured I'd ask if there's any chance you could quick put together one for the NCHC as well? I'm not proficiently trained in that little corner of the internet.
    Gonna be tough to pull this together in a few short days. Of course everything would say "Nacho" and I'd be forced to keep the BG color scheme.

If you're interested in co-managing, PM me...maybe we can pull it together quickly.

Leave a comment:

• SweeneyHawksHockey
    replied

Hey Talons, you do so well with the organization and presentation of the weekly google sheets for this contest. Figured I'd ask if there's any chance you could quick put together one for the NCHC as well? I'm not proficiently trained in that little corner of the internet.
    I'd rather not have to pick against my team every week. I believe my impartiality has been the key cog to my success in this type of contest.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Hockey Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SweeneyHawksHockey
    replied

Doesn't Sweeney Hawks Hockey normally participate?
    Hello

Leave a comment:

• beaverhockeyfan
    replied

I am in!

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied
    Never misses a Pick ‘Em on these boards, but doesn’t usually enter picks until later in the week.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X