No announcement yet.

WCHA Pick 'Em 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an easy decision. Seems like we say that a lot these days. Thanks for all you do with this, it's my favorite thing about the site. Looking forward to its return.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
      Not an easy decision. Seems like we say that a lot these days. Thanks for all you do with this, it's my favorite thing about the site. Looking forward to its return.
      Appreciate it. I tried to give it a shot. Had everything all set up and ready to go. Then the Anchorage thing hit (changes, some of which are still unknown). Then the BG schedule changed (more changes). Then Mankato/Bemidji changed (even more changes). I realized last night as I was about to post the form there was no way I could keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
        Folks, I've thought long and hard about doing a pick 'em this year, especially since it's the farewell season for the WCHA. But with things as fluid as they are with "you know what" I think I'm going to take this year off. Besides, by pressing my luck I'd likely be tempting fate and causing the 'rona to run rampant through each of the teams. So with that in mind I'll see everyone next year for the inaugural CCHA pick 'em.

Stay safe.
        Looking forward to battling it out in the pick'em streets in the future. Stay safe and healthy everyone!
        2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

• Let's hope everyone makes it thru safely and we have a great year next year.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
          X