X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota State: Take the Next Step 2019-2020

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    So, kind of a big week, eh?
    Minimal chance of snow, high of 35 on Saturday in Bemidji. Anyone making the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      Minimal chance of snow, high of 35 on Saturday in Bemidji. Anyone making the trip?
      I'd love to, but I've got too much family stuff going on. Still debating on NCAA stuff in a month.
      Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bale View Post
        I'd love to, but I've got too much family stuff going on. Still debating on NCAA stuff in a month.
        I will have family there, however, I don’t believe I’ll be making the trip.

Ideally I’ve got travel costs at the end of March and in April.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

The Spooner injury is a really tough one to swallow. Good kid who competes so hard. All the best on a full recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
            The Spooner injury is a really tough one to swallow. Good kid who competes so hard. All the best on a full recovery.
            Really unfortunate injury — he’s a heck of a 2 way player and has had some really good moments.

Mavs are lucky to have such incredible depth, and to have experience with many guys having to play the middle when Jaremko and Michaelis we’re out, but still not ideal.
            AF 99

Comment

I really feel that he was one of the reasons for our continued success when Michaelis was out. But with our deep lineup, we'll be OK going forward.

Comment

Just texted him and let him know how much it sucks. He will be back stronger than ever. He’s a **** good 200 foot player that will be missed
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Just texted him and let him know how much it sucks. He will be back stronger than ever. He’s a **** good 200 foot player that will be missed
                  Amen! He’ll be back for a strong senior year!

Comment

Amen! He’ll be back for a strong senior year!
                    He is going to be vitally important to next year’s team, no doubt on that.
                    AF 99

Comment

Well, another banner and another opportunity to host a WCHA title game if the Mavs advance that far.

Nice to see them respond well on Saturday, and frankly, to be in a hostile environment, back against the wall, that was excellent prep for the NCAA Tournament where we ALLLLLLL know more is expected this year.
                      AF 99

Comment

Michigan Tech headed to Mankato. They should have a nice following of fans there, and they’re always fun for the atmosphere, gonna be a great weekend of hockey!
                        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Michigan Tech headed to Mankato. They should have a nice following of fans there, and they’re always fun for the atmosphere, gonna be a great weekend of hockey!
                          Looking forward to it!
                          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I ordered my playoff tickets last night. Here is the exact wording on my confirmation;

Thank you for your purchase of Minnesota State Hockey Playoff Tickets! We will notify you when your tickets are ready for pick-up at the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center Box Office. We highly encourage you to pick up your tickets prior to game day in order to avoid the line on game day! Thank you for your purchase! Your tickets will be at the Verizon Center box office window the night of the event. If you have any questions, please contact at 507-389-6111. We will see you at the rink.

Then, my confirming email says they will be at the box office the night of the event. WHICH IS IT? I will call to find out. But, based on my prior experiences with the Athletic Office, when I call, the call will be answered by some poor student working in the office who has no clue as to the fact that the hockey team is in the playoffs, and then will not know who to transfer the call to to answer my question.

Thankfully, the team is coached by people who are experts at what they do.
                            Last edited by Iwearpurple; 03-09-2020, 10:35 AM. Reason: correct grammer

Comment

• Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                              I ordered my playoff tickets last night. Here is the exact wording on my confirmation;

Thank you for your purchase of Minnesota State Hockey Playoff Tickets! We will notify you when your tickets are ready for pick-up at the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center Box Office. We highly encourage you to pick up your tickets prior to game day in order to avoid the line on game day! Thank you for your purchase! Your tickets will be at the Verizon Center box office window the night of the event. If you have any questions, please contact at 507-389-6111. We will see you at the rink.

Then, my confirming email says they will be at the box office the night of the event. WHICH IS IT? I will call to find out. But, based on my prior experiences with the Athletic Office, when I call, the call will be answered by some poor student working in the office who has no clue as to the fact that the hockey team is in the playoffs, and then will not know who to transfer the call to to answer my question.

Thankfully, the team is coached by people who are experts at what they do.
                              I’d pick them up anytime this week — if they’re not ready and you have your confirmation and ID I would suspect they can print them there.
                              AF 99

Comment

I drove down to the Civic Center today and got mine. Just walked up to the window, handed them my "seat licenses" and Visa card, and they printed them out for me.
                                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X