Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Ohio State Hockey - Shooting for Detroit (no pun intended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klbaum1077
    replied
    Re: 2019-2020 Ohio State Hockey - Shooting for Detroit (no pun intended)

Nice team victory tonight. Resukrs in other games wentbthe Buckeyes way as well. Now just take care of your business and things will workout

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    That kind of goes without saying don't you think?
    Of course

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    Yea i agree i dont see them sweeping both weekends either but ohio state needs to take care if its business too.
    That kind of goes without saying don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    Michigan at home against ND then at Minnesota. Unless the Wolverines are really peaking strong I don't see them winning all 4 which fits our scenario.
    Yea i agree i dont see them sweeping both weekends either but ohio state needs to take care if its business too.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Michigan has lost only 1 game since January and ND is struggling. I bet Michigan sweeps.
    Michigan at home against ND then at Minnesota. Unless the Wolverines are really peaking strong I don't see them winning all 4 which fits our scenario.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    Michigan hosts ND this weekend and no love lost between those two either!
    I would give Michigan an edge with them home at Yost but we'll see.
    Michigan has lost only 1 game since January and ND is struggling. I bet Michigan sweeps.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    So who's going up there this weekend? I'll be there behind our bench Saturday, can't make it Friday.
    Ill be there both nights near the bench top row

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Michigan hosts ND this weekend and no love lost between those two either!
    I would give Michigan an edge with them home at Yost but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

The last 2 weekends are going to be fun to follow.
    So who's going up there this weekend? I'll be there behind our bench Saturday, can't make it Friday.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    I wonder which would be more likely for it to happen, the Minnesota & Michigan losses or us getting 4 wins in a row?
    I can only hope we are healthy again going into this weekend and our motivation is high. I watched nearly all the conference games that were broadcast over the weekend and nobody is looking like a pushover and all are trying to make for the end of season surge.
    I watched all games this weekend as well. Your right no one is going to lay down. Minnesota has struggled against Penn state the last 3 years so that could be trouble for them. Ohio state can only take care of what they can control and that is winning their games. The last 2 weekends are going to be fun to follow.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Getting the regular season title is going to be difficult
    I wonder which would be more likely for it to happen, the Minnesota & Michigan losses or us getting 4 wins in a row?
    I can only hope we are healthy again going into this weekend and our motivation is high. I watched nearly all the conference games that were broadcast over the weekend and nobody is looking like a pushover and all are trying to make for the end of season surge.

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied
    If I am in error don't hold it against me as it's late and I'm not well focused.
    Ohio State can finish first yet but to do so we MUST sweep the last 4 games AND
    Minnesota must lose 2 of it's last 4.
    Michigan must lose 1 of it's last 4.
    Penn State with the bye can only finish with a best of 42 points and with the scenario I just quoted all the others above us would finish with 42 points and we would finish with 43 points, correct?
    Your math is correct. They can lockout ND this weekend with 2 wins and a ND loss. They can lockout Penn State with 2 wibs and 2 Penn state losses. So they can clinch home ice with those results this weekend. Getting the regular season title is going to be difficult
    Last edited by klbaum1077; 02-18-2020, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied

Winning the league is probably not going to happen but getting that 2 seed and hosting Wisconsin in round 1 is very possible,
    If I am in error don't hold it against me as it's late and I'm not well focused.
    Ohio State can finish first yet but to do so we MUST sweep the last 4 games AND
    Minnesota must lose 2 of it's last 4.
    Michigan must lose 1 of it's last 4.
    Penn State with the bye can only finish with a best of 42 points and with the scenario I just quoted all the others above us would finish with 42 points and we would finish with 43 points, correct?

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied

With the results from last night Ohio State controls its fate for home ice. They have 2 games in hand to Penn State and being up 1 point on ND they can lock them out with 3 wins and 1 ND loss. Winning the league is probably not going to happen but getting that 2 seed and hosting Wisconsin in round 1 is very possible,

Leave a comment:

• klbaum1077
    replied

Wisconsin helped out by beating Penn State. Now Ohio State will control its fate in finishing ahead of Penn State. Could end the weekend in 6th place though if ND and Michigan both get 3 points in the games they play. Perfect resuts the rest of the weekend wold be ND getting 1 point and Michigan getting 1 point that would leave Ohio State tied for 4th with Michigan both having 31 Points. 2 points behind Michigan State and 4 points behind Minnesota. Have to think Penn State wins tonight to get the split.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X