Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack College new look Warriors 2019-2020

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
    Well I'd hate to see someone's education derailed, but nobody should have a "job for life." It doesn't look like the competition for game time has elevated any of these guys' game yet, the next lever the coach has to pull is the threat of cuts I supposed.
    I totally agree. I work in the financial field. Guess what? I get fired if I suck at my job so if you don't want to get cut then don't suck. These kids today need to learn that there are consequences. You are not handed anything.
    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
      I totally agree. I work in the financial field. Guess what? I get fired if I suck at my job so if you don't want to get cut then don't suck. These kids today need to learn that there are consequences. You are not handed anything.
      Yeah, ok. Tell me how cavalier you would be about this if it was your kid? Coaches get all upset when a kid decommits from a school but it's ok if a school decommits from a player? It's a 2way street. If you are ok with schools gassing kids then you have to be ok with kids gassing Merrimack to take a better offer from a better school. It is the same thing.

Comment

As I convert my old tapes I came access two games I thought I had long ago erased: games 2 & 3 of the Hockey East Quarterfinals. The tape playback is poor, but I digitized and uploaded the games to my Google drive anyways. As Merrimack played well in game 2 and game 3 was one of their biggest win since joining Hockey East you might want to watch both games (if you can tolerate the poor video quality).

Sean
        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
        BU Hockey highlights and extras
        NCAA Hockey Financials
        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
          As I convert my old tapes I came access two games I thought I had long ago erased: games 2 & 3 of the Hockey East Quarterfinals. The tape playback is poor, but I digitized and uploaded the games to my Google drive anyways. As Merrimack played well in game 2 and game 3 was one of their biggest win since joining Hockey East you might want to watch both games (if you can tolerate the poor video quality).

Sean
          where do I see them? That's awesome! I actually remember going to Game 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Groot View Post
            where do I see them? That's awesome! I actually remember going to Game 3!
            Click on Google drive.

Sean
            Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
            BU Hockey highlights and extras
            NCAA Hockey Financials
            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
              Click on Google drive.

Sean
              thank you!

Comment

Haven't been following has anything been announced on starting the season???
                Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Working...
                X