Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMD ‘Dogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMD ‘Dogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhous

ESPNU is showing the both semi-finals games and the championship game from the 2019 season Saturday, 4/11.
    "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

• Re: UMD ‘Dogs 2019-2020: Fish Fry at Amsoil Arena Will Make UMD A Perennial Powerhous

Glad to see a couple of diehards still posting on here. Went to Buffalo, was out of town for work in 2018, but went to St. Paul in 2011. What stings about this year for me personally is I grew up in the Detroit metro and who knows when it will land there again? I was stoked about being tour guide to my group. And will the stars align and tUMD will be likely FF participant? Sure thought tUMD had good shot at FF this year....
      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
        Glad to see a couple of diehards still posting on here. Went to Buffalo, was out of town for work in 2018, but went to St. Paul in 2011. What stings about this year for me personally is I grew up in the Detroit metro and who knows when it will land there again? I was stoked about being tour guide to my group. And will the stars align and tUMD will be likely FF participant? Sure thought tUMD had good shot at FF this year....
        I felt good about this year too. We were starting to hit our stride at the right time and we all know how Sandelin's teams play in March.

I'll be honest, our team was gutted by early departures and Graduations. But I saw Kaiser and Biondi signed their NLI's for the 2020-2021 season. Hoping we can reload instead of rebuild this offseason.
        "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
          I felt good about this year too. We were starting to hit our stride at the right time and we all know how Sandelin's teams play in March.

I'll be honest, our team was gutted by early departures and Graduations. But I saw Kaiser and Biondi signed their NLI's for the 2020-2021 season. Hoping we can reload instead of rebuild this offseason.
          Really tough ending for most teams. I thought UMD had as good a chance at the title as a handful of teams.

Going to be very tough to lose the defenseman we have and Shepard. We’ve been spoiled the last few yrs. As you mentioned Kaiser and Biondi come in highly regarded, but don’t want to put too much pressure on freshman. Certainly less pressure on Biondi with the quality returning forwards. Maybe a bit more with the defensemen and playing in front of a new goaltender.

At least Kelley has been essentially playing a college schedule for the past year at NTDP. Hopefully Gotz skates like all of the other Hermantown guys. I’m guessing they’ll sign more defenseman, but I’m not sure who the best bet is there?

Most importantly, best wishes to Will Francis for a safe recovery. Certainly dealing with something far more important than hockey.

Comment

Dogs!!!
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

They're good I believe.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
              X