Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.D.
    replied
    This has to be that dude JDUBBS? I can't remember if that was the exact name.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew J Carter
    replied
    Man...a Yooper Rout. Lakers 3-0 after 2.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post

LOL, no one who follows SCSU has any right judging a Gopher fan. No insanity involved, just because SCSU NEVER produced an Olympian, or a Hall of Famer, much less an NCAA title gamer, this makes them Gopher haters, for the most part. It's what LOSERS do. I mean, we stole their coach, why would they like us? Their Arena is named after a "Gopher" legend, not an SCSU legend(is there such a thing? lol).
    thanks for stopping by

Leave a comment:

• FredsDeadFriend
    replied
    Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
    Wow. This thread got hijacked by insanity. My apologies from “The State of Hockey” for this clown.

So many bad takes. Don’t even know where to start. So I won’t.

More important/relevant, how much does that REALLY bad loss hurt Mankato? I think they just lost a #1 seed.
    LOL, no one who follows SCSU has any right judging a Gopher fan. No insanity involved, just because SCSU NEVER produced an Olympian, or a Hall of Famer, much less an NCAA title gamer, this makes them Gopher haters, for the most part. It's what LOSERS do. I mean, we stole their coach, why would they like us? Their Arena is named after a "Gopher" legend, not an SCSU legend(is there such a thing? lol).

Leave a comment:

• SCSU BlackandRed
    replied
    Wow. This thread got hijacked by insanity. My apologies from “The State of Hockey” for this clown.

So many bad takes. Don’t even know where to start. So I won’t.

More important/relevant, how much does that REALLY bad loss hurt Mankato? I think they just lost a #1 seed.

Leave a comment:

• devildog
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    The WCHA getting 4 would not go over well in Big Ten, HE. I just don't see it happening. They should be positively thrilled with getting 3 in.
    Northern vs Bemidji and LSSU in their last two meetings were some dynamite games, with one exception (NMU 3-1, one OT win-one OT loss vs LSSU, and one OT win- 5-1 win over Bemidji). If NMU keeps playing the way they have been playing, tomorrow should be some great hockey, regardless of who wins tonight. Can't hide from the one stinker they put up against BGSU last weekend, but you have to be impressed with their two most recent games.
    Looking forward to tonights game vs LSSU and Bemidji and a great hockey game tomorrow. Good luck to all.
    Go Cats!

Leave a comment:

• FredsDeadFriend
    replied
    Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post

mmhmm.
    A woman's hockey fan here, AH/CHA, basically the same thing, lol.

Leave a comment:

• FredsDeadFriend
    replied
    The WCHA getting 4 would not go over well in Big Ten, HE. I just don't see it happening. They should be positively thrilled with getting 3 in.
    Which teams from the B1G or HE could claim to be a deserving 4th? Notre Dame, outside of splitting with Minnesota & Michigan, didn't do much else. They split with ASU in both their series', ASU got beat by almost everyone else in the B1G, and only got a tie out of 4 games with Wisconsin, and lost once each to MSU, OSU and PSU. Not sure how they'd be considered NCAA tourney worthy? Who would be worthy in HE? Providence? lol They lost to some pretty lowly teams.

Way more comfortable with BG getting in if NMU doesn't win their Conf tourney.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post

I think I'd be more comfortable with 4 getting in from the WCHA than 2 from the CHA. B1G gets 3, HE gets 3, NCHC gets 4, and 1 each for CHA and ECAC.
    mmhmm.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Yep, no worries. It was tough to explain when I was typing it out ha.

Leave a comment:

• Bonin21
    replied
    No. I always had loser of Bemidji/LSSU in. Won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.
    Oh ya I got it now.
    "I think that is the case regardless of NMU winning tomorrow. I also had the loser of that game in." I interpreted "that game" to be the most recently mentioned which was tomorrow's game.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FredsDeadFriend
    replied
    Originally posted by Numbers View Post

He said winner of tonight's game is in. But WCHA only gets three bids, so tonight's loser is out if NMU wins tomorrow.

I think I agree.
    I think I'd be more comfortable with 4 getting in from the WCHA than 2 from the AH. B1G gets 3, HE gets 3, NCHC gets 4, and 1 each for CHA and ECAC.
    Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 03-19-2021, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Numbers
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    Um, what?
    You say winner of BSU/LSSU is in.
    Then, you say if winner of BSU/LSSU loses to NMU, they are not in.
    He said winner of tonight's game is in. But WCHA only gets three bids, so tonight's loser is out if NMU wins tomorrow.

I think I agree.

Leave a comment:

• brassbonanza
    replied
    Seems not good for DU/Omaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X