No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Team Selection Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting ridiculous from Knight.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      This is getting ridiculous from Knight.
      Considering it hasn't happened all year i am assuming however he pushes off in other rinks is not an issue. Sorta like the boards cracking yesterday. Something nobody has ever seen.

Comment

• That should be a good goal. Puck was in the net before the "interference."
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Goal or no goal, BC is cooked.

edit - I do think this is a goal though.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Considering it hasn't happened all year i am assuming however he pushes off in other rinks is not an issue. Sorta like the boards cracking yesterday. Something nobody has ever seen.
            Happened twice in the 1st though. So either the net isn't in right or something odd is happening.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Glad that was called a goal....I'd have been ****ed.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• The idea that its charging or interference when the offensive player was clearly ridden into the goalie by the defense blows my mind.

Comment

Happened twice in the 1st though. So either the net isn't in right or something odd is happening.
                  Perhaps an ice issue coupled with how he is pushing off? Very weird for sure. If it hasn't happened to him all year, then I'll assume it is something weird with the ice.
                  North Dakota

Comment

• For a while there, St Cloud looked sloppy, but BC could not deal with it. Now BC's is going to be desperate, and the Huskies should be able to pounce on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Perhaps an ice issue coupled with how he is pushing off? Very weird for sure. If it hasn't happened to him all year, then I'll assume it is something weird with the ice.
                      The tabs look kind of tiny going into the ice, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Except it isn't also happening to Hrenak. That's the odd thing for me. Only happening to one goalie on both ends is very odd.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• St. Cloud is the better, more experienced team. Should see this one out. And if UMD is in a different regional we'd probably have 3 NCHC in the FF.

Comment

Except it isn't also happening to Hrenak. That's the odd thing for me. Only happening to one goalie on both ends is very odd.
                            Obviously not every goalie pushes off the same way. Again, this hasn't happened all year. I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Although given how the game is going now he should just keep doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Obviously not every goalie pushes off the same way. Again, this hasn't happened all year. I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Although given how the game is going now he should just keep doing it.
                              It could be the ice. I'm not denying that
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

It could be the ice. I'm not denying that
                                It's sketchy, but it would be pretty ballsy for a goalie to try something completely weird for the first time in a win-or-go-home situation. We're not that crazy. : - p
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X