• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Sphincters are tightening in Fargo
    Pucker time. 2-0 Dogs.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Yeah, I figured we would need to win a 1-0 or 2-1 type game if we were going to advance. Falling behind is the death knell, particularly given that Duluth is the rested team. While I hope that North Dakota can make a comeback, I think there is about a 0.1% chance of that happening given the circumstances.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Shades of the 2001 title game. Hopefully the maroon and gold win it this time too!

Comment

• WOW. These late games have delivered!
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Day 2 of the tournament much better than day 1

Comment

• That UMD player who had an open center ice who iced the puck must feel horrible. Skate a few feet and then attempt a "free" shot. Instead, an icing which lead to another score off the faceoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                That UMD player who had an open center ice who iced the puck must feel horrible. Skate a few feet and then attempt a "free" shot. Instead, an icing which lead to another score off the faceoff.
                Looked like it was going in! Starman hit on that though. Different play when it's 2-0 compared to 2-1.

Comment

Looked like it was going in! Starman hit on that though. Different play when it's 2-0 compared to 2-1.
                  It was super close, but just skate for a clean dump in!! That's all he had to do. There was space.

Comment

• North Dakota forces overtime. They will be playing their 7th period in the last 27 hours or so. Duluth their 4th. If UND is going to win, I think it will need to be early in overtime. The longer the game goes, the better Duluth's chances.

I get the feeling that whoever wins this game will win the National Championship.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Shades of the 2001 title game. Hopefully the maroon and gold win it this time too!
                      Gave me flashbacks, too. That 2001 game took 10 years off my life expectancy. When they ran it a week later as an ESPN Classic, my mother said "now I can watch it without my hands shaking."

Comment

• Absolutely love that nobody has told Raycroft it's Petruzzelli and not Petruzzello

Dear lord, Scott Hansen is reffing this Minnesota game

Comment

• Broken play game winner?

Nope.

Comment

• I'm ready for an offside review

ND ahole pouring a beer over the glass

Comment

• OK. It's time to stop reviewing offside plays.

Comment

• Looks offside but what do I know

Comment

Working...
                                X