X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not over yet at least

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post

But even if they had bubbled, Neither Michigan nor Notre Dame were infected in Fargo and Albany. The results to the tournament would have been the same. ND would not have been allowed in and Michigan would have been kicked out this afternoon.
      I don't know how the bubble would have worked, though. The sports that bubbled last year (NHL, NBA) required a certain amount of isolation time before the games and practices started. This would not have been possible with the conference championships just ending 5 days ago.
      I know the basketball tournament did a bubble in Indy with a similar timing situation. The way the winter sports season has gone, I think they got really really lucky that only 1 team had an issue coming in. Now that the remaining 16 teams have been in Indy for a week and a half, the bubble concept should be helping prevent any further disturbances.
      If hockey followed that plan, the bubble would only really protect the frozen four teams, not really the other 12.
      The sports that bubbled also had the good fortune (looking back on it now) of being played when the virus was at it's lowest point for infections. Baseball wasn't bubbled back then, and still had relatively few positives after the first week or two. Virus gonna virus, and that means seasonal rises and falls.

Comment

• I'm stealing this line from someone else, but I don't care.

It says a lot when we've only seen one tournament game played thus far, yet managed to eliminate three B1G teams.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Bern...
          You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

• Buccigross sounds like he's locked in a closet

Comment

• Melrose sounds drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                Melrose sounds drunk.
                Drunker than normal?
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• I don't know if UMass can do this for 60 minutes but so far they look vastly superior to the western power Wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Drunker than normal?
                    I guess I don't know. I haven't watched anything with Melrose in like 5 years

Comment

• That probably does it for Lake State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                        Melrose sounds drunk.
                        I'm being serious. Has anyone else noticed his hands shaking?

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post

I'm being serious. Has anyone else noticed his hands shaking?
                          Yes, I was about to post about it... I personally don't mind him and hope he is ok. I am worried they are tremors that could indicate health issues.
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Didn't notice his hands but he had the leg shaking real good

Comment

• Invoke a mercy rule and let UND rest up for tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Didn't notice his hands but he had the leg shaking real good
                                Before the first game today his hands were really shaking. I hope he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X