• Oof. That sucks.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• College Hockey News
        @chnews
        ·
        3m
        Officially, the ECAC automatic qualifier now goes to Quinnipiac.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Man, I feel bad for St. Lawrence. ECAC made their decision to award AQ to tournament and SLU won it. Don’t think QU deserved receiving an at-large bid but that whole debate is over now. Covid sucks.

Comment

• Per the Saints website, Coach Brekke is the only one who has tested positive . Per quarantine guidelines they are out of the tournament.
            LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
              Per the Saints website, Coach Brekke is the only one who has tested positive . Per quarantine guidelines they are out of the tournament.
              Is that St Lawrence guidelines, ECAC, or NCAA?
              License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Per the Saints website, Coach Brekke is the only one who has tested positive . Per quarantine guidelines they are out of the tournament.
                Ugh, I'm sorry. Hopefully everyone gets healthy quickly and you guys storm back into the NCAAs next season.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• School and New York State
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

I should probably refrain from saying how I feel about this guideline.

What i will say is I could have done without the Buccigross COVID teaser.

Comment

• 0h well, at least we got a trophy and Clarkson didn't.
                      LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I hear you and I work in Healthcare. I check off a lot of boxes and was exposed yet fortunately never tested positive for it. I could go on and on but I'll stop there.
                        Best of luck to all the teams and fans.
                        LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Yeah, why couldn't an assistant coach take over if everyone has x amount of negative tests before next weeks regionals?

As far as Bucci goes, if I have to hear about thin mints or saucy mitts one more time...
                          License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackheart View Post

Yeah, why couldn't an assistant coach take over if everyone has x amount of negative tests before next weeks regionals?

As far as Bucci goes, if I have to hear about thin mints or saucy mitts one more time...
                            Stinks for the Saints, its not like they go to the tourney every year.

Yes, the worst part of the NCAA tournament is watching it on ESPN with Bucci and Melrose - who puts in zero effort or preparation for it....

Comment

• Is what is live on the main page of the other website live information from NCAA?

Fargo: NoDak.....Albany: BC......Bridgeport: Wisc.....Loveland: Minn

Comment

• Fargo: UND v AIC......Mich vs UMD

Looks like bracket integrity is important.

Comment

Working...
                                X