No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Team Selection Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats 5 Mankato 0, 6:35 left in the 2nd. Wow!!!

Comment

• Bubble team list is getting shorter and shorter if N. Michigan holds on....one spot gone....if UMass Lowell wins tomorrow....yikes....

Comment

• Not gone yet until they win tomorrow. But this game looks like it might change some things.

Comment

• I always had the winner of Bemidji/LSSU in the tournament. I think that is the case regardless of NMU winning tomorrow. I also had the loser of that game in. I would say that won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.

Is Mankato a lock for a #1?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            I always had the winner of Bemidji/LSSU in the tournament. I think that is the case regardless of NMU winning tomorrow. I also had the loser of that game in. I would say that won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.
            Um, what?
            You say winner of BSU/LSSU is in.
            Then, you say if winner of BSU/LSSU loses to NMU, they are not in.

Comment

I always had the winner of Bemidji/LSSU in the tournament. I think that is the case regardless of NMU winning tomorrow. I also had the loser of that game in. I would say that won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.

Is Mankato a lock for a #1?
              Well, Wisconsin also lost, so who would move up to replace Mankato? My guess is they are still a #1.

Comment

• No. I always had loser of Bemidji/LSSU in. Won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                  Um, what?
                  That's not what he said, go back and re-read it. He basically figured both would get in. But if NMU wins the Conf tourney title, that would probably knock out the loser of BSU/LSSU.

Comment

• Seems not good for DU/Omaha
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      Um, what?
                      He said winner of tonight's game is in. But WCHA only gets three bids, so tonight's loser is out if NMU wins tomorrow.

I think I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numbers View Post

He said winner of tonight's game is in. But WCHA only gets three bids, so tonight's loser is out if NMU wins tomorrow.

I think I agree.
                        I think I'd be more comfortable with 4 getting in from the WCHA than 2 from the AH. B1G gets 3, HE gets 3, NCHC gets 4, and 1 each for CHA and ECAC.
                        Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 03-19-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• The WCHA getting 4 would not go over well in Big Ten, HE. I just don't see it happening. They should be positively thrilled with getting 3 in.

Comment

No. I always had loser of Bemidji/LSSU in. Won't be the case if NMU wins tomorrow.
                            Oh ya I got it now.
                            "I think that is the case regardless of NMU winning tomorrow. I also had the loser of that game in." I interpreted "that game" to be the most recently mentioned which was tomorrow's game.

Comment

• Yep, no worries. It was tough to explain when I was typing it out ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post

I think I'd be more comfortable with 4 getting in from the WCHA than 2 from the CHA. B1G gets 3, HE gets 3, NCHC gets 4, and 1 each for CHA and ECAC.
                                mmhmm.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X