X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Is there something wrong with my television? What's up with the Gophers' uniforms? They look hideous.
    You don't like seeing the sweat/water through the shorts?

North Dakota, BC, Minnesota...all going down on the same day!

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Interesting nugget: Since the NCAA Tournament expanded to 16 teams in 2003, Minnesota has never won a regional outside the State of Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Hockeybuckeye
    replied
    WOW! Minnesota on their heels early down 2-0!

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Is there something wrong with my television? What's up with the Gophers' uniforms? They look hideous.
    They are.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

100th anniversary garb. They look awful, but are supposed to "replicate" the actual colors of 1921.
    I thought maybe they forgot their gear and had to borrow the urine-soaked attire from the local mental ward's club team.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    100th anniversary garb. They look awful, but are supposed to "replicate" the actual colors of 1921.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

It's sketchy, but it would be pretty ballsy for a goalie to try something completely weird for the first time in a win-or-go-home situation. We're not that crazy. : - p
    Yes you are. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

It could be the ice. I'm not denying that
    It's sketchy, but it would be pretty ballsy for a goalie to try something completely weird for the first time in a win-or-go-home situation. We're not that crazy. : - p

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Obviously not every goalie pushes off the same way. Again, this hasn't happened all year. I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Although given how the game is going now he should just keep doing it.
    It could be the ice. I'm not denying that

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Except it isn't also happening to Hrenak. That's the odd thing for me. Only happening to one goalie on both ends is very odd.
    Obviously not every goalie pushes off the same way. Again, this hasn't happened all year. I highly doubt it's something nefarious. Although given how the game is going now he should just keep doing it.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    St. Cloud is the better, more experienced team. Should see this one out. And if UMD is in a different regional we'd probably have 3 NCHC in the FF.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

Perhaps an ice issue coupled with how he is pushing off? Very weird for sure. If it hasn't happened to him all year, then I'll assume it is something weird with the ice.
    Except it isn't also happening to Hrenak. That's the odd thing for me. Only happening to one goalie on both ends is very odd.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied

Perhaps an ice issue coupled with how he is pushing off? Very weird for sure. If it hasn't happened to him all year, then I'll assume it is something weird with the ice.
    The tabs look kind of tiny going into the ice, too.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    For a while there, St Cloud looked sloppy, but BC could not deal with it. Now BC's is going to be desperate, and the Huskies should be able to pounce on that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X