Northeastern Huskies 2020-21: A Season Like No Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
    It's been too up and down, I really am not sure who this NU team is. That said hats off to the number one in the nation lady huskies who are on their way to the hockey east final.
    I don't follow the women's side all that closely but what the NU women have done so far (19-1-1 and by far the lowest GA in the country) is nothing short of extraordinary in any league and at any level. So a tip of the helmet and good luck to them. They represent the best chance any NU team has ever had to bring home a national championship.

I'm not sure who the men's team is either. A mystery wrapped up inside of an enigma. A lot of folks are down on Connor Murphy for rebound control and allowing soft goals. That's legit so far as it goes but I'm frankly more concerned that the offense hasn't been able to offset a couple of softies per game given the firepower this team has on paper. The injury bug certainly hasn't helped but this team has depth it has never had in my memory. And speaking of injuries, Devon Levi must have been messed up in the WJC more than anybody wants to talk about since he's still on the shelf some two months later.
    Last edited by Split-N; 03-04-2021, 01:22 PM.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Mike McMahon @MikeMcMahonCHN
      NU defenseman Michael Kesselring signs with the Edmonton Oilers.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        Mike McMahon @MikeMcMahonCHN
        NU defenseman Michael Kesselring signs with the Edmonton Oilers.
        But Jordan Harris stays! The smart money thought it would be the other way around. Also, TJ Walsh and Neil Shea in the transfer portal.
        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
        X