Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    bc is correctly slowplaying this, no need to rush when there could be legislation this summer that grants him immediate eligibility.
    They aren't slow playing it, waiver request has been submitted. Some are already being granted for other players. If the new rules goes through, it will automatically go through

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI
      Low dosage of vitamins d helps cut down respatory infection by fifty percent. Ten to twenty micrograms per day.
      We always take medical advice from drunken trolls.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Nice and quiet in BC hockey land.

I like it, the boys can go about their business and stay focused.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Was thinking about what their mentality would be this weekend. Playing a desperate team with the league title wrapped up. I'm sure the coaching staff has stressed the importance for trying to be #1 seed in Worcester. That and it being senior night tonight should serve as motivating factors. But they better be prepared to match the desperation UNH will surely be playing with. I could see a slow start from BC tonight and then ramp it up as the game goes on.

Comment

It is always tough to take a team's sticks away for the season. That could be and should be UNH's fate this week end but you have to play the game. Thanks to these seniors, they had a tough go of it, particularly last season. In this day and age I really appreciate 4 year players. They stuck with it and got better and now they can look forward to a nice post season run. I mentioned in an earlier post that JY commented that Cotton is one of the best Captains he has ever had at BC. That is high praise indeed. Good for him, I am sure he will do well for his next team in the NHL.
            Last edited by DNAEagle; 03-06-2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

No Cotton tonight (illness)

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                No Cotton tonight (illness)
                I can hear the complaints from around the league!

But is he being quarantined???

No mention of Edquist, wonder if he is redshirting.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I can hear the complaints from around the league!

But is he being quarantined???

No mention of Edquist, wonder if he is redshirting.
                  I was wondering if there’d be a comment on that ....The SOG is not indicative of the game . BC has been sloppy allowing UNH chances but Knight up to the task .

Comment

We are allowing UNH to hang around in this game . UNH killing our PP’s with ease

Comment

If scores hold, opponent will be either NU or UNH next weekend. Appears nobody wants that last spot at the moment.

Comment

McBain...good player. Just lacking that extra bit of touch. They had some good chances to make it 3-0 in 2nd but now we got a game. Odd goal for UNH, looked like Knight might have misplayed the initial shot that rolled to him.
                        Last edited by J.D.; 03-06-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Well you get more out of a win like that then a blowout

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Well you get more out of a win like that then a blowout
                            Absolutely. A good chance for coaches to figure out how they want to handle personnel in the last minute with faceoffs, etc. Players have a chance to handle the extra attacker situation against them as well.

This is a good win in preparation for the postseason if we're being honest.

Real bummer Cotton missed Senior Night. Will have to get a big sendoff in Detroit instead.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Not a great performance, but a hallmark of a good team is that they can win even when they don't play their best.
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                If scores hold, opponent will be either NU or UNH next weekend. Appears nobody wants that last spot at the moment.
                                Actually it could be Providence too. A Northeastern win over BU will do that. A BC loss to UNH and a Northeastern loss it will be UNH. Any other scenario involving ties or both UNH and NU losses it will be Northeastern.

Comment

Working...
                                X