Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are preaching to the choir. Just a little more info would go a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      You are preaching to the choir. Just a little more info would go a long way.
      You mean, communicating ... with fans? Fans who find a way care despite everything else going on?

Crazy, man ... crazy. The "new normal" doesn't buy into that passe kind of thinking ...
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Those other games you mentioned are still mentioned as being played this weekend. That leads me to believe this game today was not canceled due to a COVID problem but that it was deemed unnecessary. If the game today was called because of COVID I would think that same press release they issued would announce the cancelation of the other games. But as I keep saying, there is zero transparency from the league.
        My question is "Why was PC and UMass game on Jan. 13th included on the schedule released on Jan. 12 this week? What changed in less than 24 hours to cancel the game?"

http://hockeyeastonline.com/articles...january-12.php
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Yes, that is the question...

It would be more obvious if either the PC or UMass games scheduled for this weekend were also called off. But that hasn't happened.

Comment

• In another twist, Jim Madigan is not coaching tonight nor will he coach against BC for being a "close contact" to someone who tested positive.

Comment

In another twist, Jim Madigan is not coaching tonight nor will he coach against BC for being a "close contact" to someone who tested positive.
              Doesn't seem to be hurting the Huskies so far ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Hockey East Announces Schedule Updates (January 14) - Hockey East Association (hockeyeastonline.com)

The series between Boston University and Massachusetts on January 15-16 will not be played as scheduled.

Comment

• And they didn't know this when the UMass-Providence game was called off?

Comment

And they didn't know this when the UMass-Providence game was called off?
                    Evidently not?

Comment

Maybe he spoke too soon. I also listened to the USCHO podcast with him, which was interesting.

Sean
                      Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                      Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                      BU Hockey highlights and extras
                      NCAA Hockey Financials
                      Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                      I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

• BC-NU canceled

https://twitter.com/GoNUmhockey/stat...73299251302402

Comment

• So Jim Madigan is ruled out last night and NU still played but now their weekend series gets called off. I give up.

Comment

• Vermont and Merrimack also canceled this weekend due to a positive test in Tier 1 personal with UVM.

https://uvmathletics.com/news/2021/1...ctivities.aspx

Comment

• http://hockeyeastonline.com/articles...january-15.php

Boston College and Merrimack’s men’s programs are now scheduled for a home-and-home series on January 16-17.
                              Last edited by boblav1; 01-15-2021, 03:05 PM.

Comment

So Jim Madigan is ruled out last night and NU still played but now their weekend series gets called off. I give up.
                                Per reports from unofficial but usually knowledgeable NU sources, the situation that forced cancellation of the weekend series is not related to the "close contact" that sidelined JM earlier in the week.
                                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                                X