This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

And the player who collapsed did test positive for the COVID earlier this season.

https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/sta...474536968?s=21
    And none of us have any idea if this is related to COVID

Comment

• Getting back to actual Hockey East hockey, Northeastern opens with an 8-2 pasting of Merrimack; Yukon drops BC; UNH edges Maine.
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        And none of us have any idea if this is related to COVID
        In other news, the CDC has posthumously determined the deaths of Reggie Lewis, Len Bias, "Pistol Pete" Maravich and Hank Gathers were most likely related to COVID-19, as these tragic basketball situations just don't happen because of any other reason ever, hence it must have been the COVID that snagged them. Researchers are now looking into possible COVID ties to Ernie Davis, Brian Piccolo and Harry Agganis. Lou Gehrig's case was also being reviewed, but as they named a disease after him, that's where the CDC draws the line ...
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Hockey Least- Providence the Typhoid Mary of Hockey East- shut down 3 times already for positive cases and there they are playing maskless. They are shameless but you would think other teams would have the balls to make them cover up

Comment

• You are absolutely insufferable. I am glad they are not being forced to wear masks. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be any COVID cases as a result of this game.

Comment

• I thought zlax was saying Providence women's team wore masks. It depends on the schools involved and where the game is. Providence played BC last weekend, there were no issues. So if they had another week of no positive tests, drop the puck and do so without the ridiculous idea of making players wear masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                You are absolutely insufferable. I am glad they are not being forced to wear masks. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there won't be any COVID cases as a result of this game.
                It is indeed insufferable to have to deal with people who keep bringing up reality. So much more fun to just enjoy the game.

Nice to be out on that limb when you have no risk to yourself. Would you be so brave if it was you who was the one who got the consequences? I doubt it. Much easier to be brave from your armchair.

Comment

• And you keep making that ridiculous point over and over and over. There being no risk to me means absolutely nothing. I have no say in whether these leagues play or not. Take out your trusty pen and write to the people who make the decisions. I am not forcing anyone to play.

But we do operate in the same reality. That reality is COVID exists. I am well aware.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Hockey Least- Providence the Typhoid Mary of Hockey East- shut down 3 times already for positive cases and there they are playing maskless. They are shameless but you would think other teams would have the balls to make them cover up.
                    Thanks for sharing, Karen. You sound charming. Rat out any jay-walking offenders recently?

Question: When you were in high school, how many times did you get stuffed in a locker?

No need to be exact, just the nearest round number will do (say, 10, 50, 200, whatever) ...

Comment

• I will ask this though. How did you know PC didn't wear masks? Given that you are heartbroken they are playing at all, why did you tune in? Let me guess, you only tuned in to see if masks were being worn and then immediately turned it off. Or you didn't tune in and someone simply told you they weren't wearing masks. Because I know you didn't tune in to see how the actual game went, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Thanks for sharing, Karen. You sound charming. Rat out any jay-walking offenders recently?

Question: When you were in high school, how many times did you get stuffed in a locker?

No need to be exact, just the nearest round number will do (say, 10, 50, 200, whatever) ...
                        Why would you slag someone off who has dedicated their life to helping people live better and saving lifes? Even for you this is incredibly low.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Why would you slag someone off who has dedicated their life to helping people live better and saving lifes? Even for you this is incredibly low.
                          Maybe because s/he's being a sanctimonious, virtue-signaling DB with their latest post(s)??? With almost 34K posts since 2006, it's hard to believe s/he has the spare time, what between being so "dedicated to helping people live better" and "saving lifes (sic)"? Pretty impressive, I have to admit ... imagine how much better off the world could have been with about 25K less posts, or less calls to the various HEA AD's offices to biotch about PC Hockey's mask policy??

I didn't realize someone's "backstory" was relevant when it comes to commenting on what they post. See, the funny thing here is, if someone I don't know says something that makes sense, I'm on board. But if they talk ragtime, I get to call them on that. That's kind of how a message board works, no? Simple, or so it seems. You seem to have this place mixed up with a college campus or something, where identity politics and constructive virtue shielding are relevant.

Sorry, not buying your BS, but thanks for playing anyway.

Comment

• Trying to take this back to hockey AGAIN, I asked this before about a previous matchup but why did Providence and Lowell only play once this weekend? Does anyone have insight on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Hockey Least- Providence the Typhoid Mary of Hockey East- shut down 3 times already for positive cases and there they are playing maskless. They are shameless but you would think other teams would have the balls to make them cover up
                              Play with masks on? LMAO could you be more neurotic?

Young healthy people playing hockey, putting a piece of clothe over their mouth and nose? That will almost instantly become moist because of heavy breathing and sweat. And wearing that mask for over two hours? And you are advocating for "public health?" You can't actually be serious?

The mental tole this entire charade has taken on so many is going to have lasting negative impact. I hope that people that need help can receive it because what they are doing to themselves is not healthy.

Comment

• Who here is a BC fan? How does Matthew Boldy look this season? His numbers look like he is off to a nice start.

Comment

Working...
                                X