No announcement yet.

Colgate 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt OUT as head football coach...comments????????????

Comment

• For violation of University policy not related to students ?? Covid related ??
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• HOLY C-PAP! I didn't see this coming. Did any one else? The nuclear option has been used. And to think that our football fortunes were going to be solid gold for years to come! Waaaa....
        COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

• Off topic here, but...

Colgate men’s ice hockey team will play at Northern Michigan on January 7-8, 2022.
          Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 05-21-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Cornell weekend is Feb 4-5

Comment

• 11/27/21 - Colgate at UConn
              01/07/22 - Colgate at Northern Michigan
              01/08/22 - Colgate at Northern Michigan
              02/04/22 - Colgate at Cornell
              02/05/22 - Cornell at Colgate

Comment

• If you go to the Colgate Athletic website and select hockey you'll see our 2021-22 roster...I frankly don't know how final the roster is but it does list both McAvoy (which we knew about) and McKechney on the team for 2021-22...the latter is a big plus...albeit in a truncated league last year he was a first-team selection and one could certainly see his importance to the team

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreenCoat View Post
                  If you go to the Colgate Athletic website and select hockey you'll see our 2021-22 roster...I frankly don't know how final the roster is but it does list both McAvoy (which we knew about) and McKechney on the team for 2021-22...the latter is a big plus...albeit in a truncated league last year he was a first-team selection and one could certainly see his importance to the team
                  Gylander is not listed on that roster. Is he leaving then?

Comment

• https://gocolgateraiders.com/sports/...gylander/12323

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
                      Oh weird, I must have been on the wrong page, thanks!

Comment

• Welcome news...
                        https://gocolgateraiders.com/news/20...MCiQ9-4uC1jMR4

Comment

• You beat me to the punch, makes my day !

Comment

• Wondering why no October games scheduled so far, OOC ?

Comment

• I just miss communication. I was headed to the Madison County Fairgrounds in Brookfield a couple of weeks ago, so I stopped in to the Class of ‘65 Arena and went up to the offices. Asked if fans would be allowed this season. ‘We don’t know.’ Days later it was announced ‘yes.’
                              Asked if schedule would be upcoming.
                              ’We don’t know.’
                              That was 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Comment

• Finally...

https://gocolgateraiders.com/sports/...ockey/schedule

The Northern Michigan away series on January 7-8 is mentioned in the press release (but it is not on the schedule). Oops!!

The 2021-22 season for the men's hockey program gets underway on Oct. 2 as the Raiders travel to face RIT. It is the first of a 34-game slate in the regular season, while there will be 17 chances to catch the Raiders at home at Class of 1965 Arena. After opening with three straight road games against RIT and Vermont, the Raiders return home for a six-game homestand that features Merrimack (Oct. 15-16), Arizona State (Oct. 22-23), and Western Michigan (Oct. 29-30). After opening ECAC Hockey play at Dartmouth and Harvard (Nov. 5-6), the team hosts RPI and Union for its biannual Silver Puck Weekend Nov. 12-13. Other nonconference additions include a game at UConn on Nov. 27, and a two-game series at Northern Michigan Jan. 7-8. January features a five-game home stretch, leading up to the highly-anticipated Cornell home-and-home series the weekend of Feb. 4-5, before rounding out the regular season Feb. 25-26.
                                Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 06-24-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X