Historical RPI/PWR/KRACH Data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical RPI/PWR/KRACH Data?

How far back do we have data for RPI, Pairwise, and/or KRACH? Has anyone (looking at you data nerds) calculated them for earlier historical seasons? Like back to the 60s or 70s?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    How far back do we have data for RPI, Pairwise, and/or KRACH? Has anyone (looking at you data nerds) calculated them for earlier historical seasons? Like back to the 60s or 70s?
    Historically, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has won more hockey national championships than Union. I know that's not the historical "RPI" data you were looking for, but this needed to be bumped back up to the top page and I couldn't resist. ;-)

Comment

Depends on what you mean... KRACH can be calculated on any data set you just need the historical game data set. Massey has good archives for a lot of sports but I don't know about college hockey.

RPI and PWR depends on the year and i don't know much about that... the ECAC types know more about the achival stuff than most and probably goes back to hockey-L.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
      X