Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alnike View Post
    Has Thompson confirmed he is not signing with NJD?
    No but haven’t seen any talk of him signing. I don’t get the decision to sign now anyways by Dugan. I would have made PC honor my scholarship until the NHL was back at least having practices before signing since there is still a possibility there is no NHL/AHL/College season in the fall.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      No but haven’t seen any talk of him signing. I don’t get the decision to sign now anyways by Dugan. I would have made PC honor my scholarship until the NHL was back at least having practices before signing since there is still a possibility there is no NHL/AHL/College season in the fall.
      Certainly do not know all the factors leading to Dugan’s signing, but your argument for not signing at this time makes sense.

Comment

• Re: Providence Friars - 2019-2020 Rebuilding The Friars for Another NCAA

PK got his tickets renewed for next season. Will miss the printed booklets, but save $25 on it. Probably put it towards a haircut or something.
        Living somewhere between North and South.

Comment

• This is a horrible format, can't find a certain thread without going page by page

Comment

Working...
          X