Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2020-21 Season: The Road to … Nowhere?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Nice pull. Fun read.
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Was it Rover? ha. Or maybe Limey?
      No, it wasn't me. I remember watching it at T's until it was preempted in the 4OT by the Celtics but feeling like they gave it their all that game. That team was good enough to deserve better, but I didn't really blame anyone for that loss, and certainly not Dan Cavanaugh. They were legless by the end of it but they played hard the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by limey View Post

No, it wasn't me. I remember watching it at T's until it was preempted in the 4OT by the Celtics but feeling like they gave it their all that game. That team was good enough to deserve better, but I didn't really blame anyone for that loss, and certainly not Dan Cavanaugh. They were legless by the end of it but they played hard the whole time.
        Oh. My. God. He lives!!!! Good to see you here!

So...anyone else hope BU has taken at least one full practice over the past week and a half for just face off work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Oh. My. God. He lives!!!! Good to see you here!

So...anyone else hope BU has taken at least one full practice over the past week and a half for just face off work?
          I'm more of a lurker nowadays because I can't make it to Boston to see games generally speaking so I generally defer to reading posts from people who do.

Comment

They have.

https://www.instagram.com/terrierhockey/
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Unless I'm missing something, there does not appear to be anything in any of those four pictures that indicates face off practice.

Comment

• What kind of game does St. Cloud play?

Here is who I would like to see in the line-up. The top 3 lines are not really by line, just more who I think should be in the top-9.

O'Brien - Cockerill - Kaufman
                Tuch - Zabaneh - Mastrosimone
                Wise - Skoog - Peterson
                Quercia - Boguslavsky - Stevens
                13th: Armstrong

Tough to leave out Senior Witkowski - I wouldn't mind if he is there 13th, or DeBoer for that matter. But I think everyone in those 4 lines should dress.

Farrance - McCarthy
                Vlasic - Fensore
                Jarman - Webber

I would prefer a 13th forward to a 7th d-man, as I've just seen too many challenging plays by Campolieto.

Any chance they start Duplissis (sp?)?. Probably not, but a change may not be a bad thing. Other than the game in which he was pulled, he played amazingly.
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  What kind of game does St. Cloud play?

Here is who I would like to see in the line-up. The top 3 lines are not really by line, just more who I think should be in the top-9.

Wise - Skoog - Peterson

Tough to leave out Senior Witkowski - I wouldn't mind if he is there 13th, or DeBoer for that matter. But I think everyone in those 4 lines should dress.

Farrance - McCarthy
                  Vlasic - Fensore
                  Jarman - Webber

I would prefer a 13th forward to a 7th d-man, as I've just seen too many challenging plays by Campolieto.

Any chance they start Duplissis (sp?)?. Probably not, but a change may not be a bad thing. Other than the game in which he was pulled, he played amazingly.
                  Can't see commesso not starting. Has played great besides first weekend of the season. Wise wasn't dressed against UML, but I hope he is over witkowski. Even though it could possibly be his last game in a BU sweater I would prefer to see Wise. Hope there are 13F, but hasn't happened all season so my guess is 99% for 7D.

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    What kind of game does St. Cloud play?

Wise - Skoog - Peterson

Farrance - McCarthy
                    Vlasic - Fensore
                    Jarman - Webber

Not tough to sit Witkowski - yes, he's a senior but he doesn't produce offensively and should not play in place of Wise.

Can't see Drew not starting.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• I saw somewhere (Twitter?) that Ethan Phillips was practicing in a non-contact sweater. Any update on what happened with him this season? Can he be red-shirted? At this point we're at a one and done point of the season so it doesn't make any sense to dress him.

Comment

I saw somewhere (Twitter?) that Ethan Phillips was practicing in a non-contact sweater. Any update on what happened with him this season? Can he be red-shirted? At this point we're at a one and done point of the season so it doesn't make any sense to dress him.
                        Redshirts aren't necessary this season, this entire season doesn't take a year of eligibility away from the athletes.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• COVID knocks out Notre Dame. No replacement expected.
                          https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-From-NCAA.php
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Sucks, but at least not BU. (knock on wood)

Comment

• BU-SCSU game moved to 1:00pm on Saturday.

Comment

BU-SCSU game moved to 1:00pm on Saturday.
                                That's the most fair resolution, good to see.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X