Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BU 2020-21 Season: The Road to … Nowhere?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

You have issues. First it was BCs defense will derail their season and now it's BC will be going with an empty net next year.
    See JD you are the nutless guy who just sits around and criticizes others but never puts your own nutbag on the table.

This year the BC defense is the weak spot as they are young but adding St. Ivany helped. Still weak spot. Once Knight leaves after this season then yes they will need a goalie.

Comment

• What can I do that would be putting my nutbag on the table?

If every team has to have a declared weak spot, call the BC defense that. But they have actually played pretty well this year. And Knight leaving is not a certainty. It could happen but he's not jumping right to the NHL like a Cale Makar. The Panthers also signed Bobrovsky to that ridiculous contract. But if you want to fantasize about him leaving, have at it.

Comment

• So no game tomorrow but game Saturday? What could the cancellation be since non covid related?

Comment

• Originally posted by cridge View Post
          So no game tomorrow but game Saturday? What could the cancellation be since non covid related?
          Snow?
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post

Snow?
            I was thinking that but why didn’t they just reschedule? UConn women also canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I was thinking that but why didn’t they just reschedule? UConn women also canceled.
              At this point, who knows?
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post

Snow?
                Not snow. A friend at UConn messaged me tonight it's definitely on BU's end and definitely not Covid-related.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• hmmmmmm
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Did something malfunction at WBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Did something malfunction at WBA?
                      That's the other thing I was wondering. And if that's the case, couldn't they have played both at UConn or was it to short notice to plan?

Comment

• I thought about that. If a hotel wasn't available they could have done a Fri/Sun at UConn. Who knows.

Comment

• Mark diver reporting - Hearing BU is down to one healthy goalie (Vinny Duplessis). Terriers had been scheduled to play two games vs. UConn this weekend, but instead will play one.

Play one and Reschedule next game and Commesso and Ferrance are back. Albie = coach of the year.

Comment

• Commesso is apparently back practicing. Not sure when him and farrance would be available to play. Tuesday would be a good reschedule date IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by cridge View Post
                              Commesso is apparently back practicing. Not sure when him and farrance would be available to play. Tuesday would be a good reschedule date IMO
                              I hadn't heard Commesso is participating in practice again, good to hear if so.

I believe the understanding is HE nixed the idea of BU playing with one goalie dressed. Not the worst decision they've ever made.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• I read that Commesso and Ferrance are practicing and are just ticking off days of the BU set return to play Covid protocol policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X